Viewing car... looks high?

hi yes the se sits about 20mm higher than the sport . for that sort of money you can look for a late 03 or early 04 sport with the factory fitted gmbh kit which gives you lower suspension a lower sports front bumper side lower door blades and a rear hatch spoiler plus three spoke steering wheel . ok you may have to accept higher milage just make sure it as a f.a.s.h in my humble oppinion a much nicer looking car there are a few about around that price and well worth looking for

Yeah I agree on it being a much nicer car. TBH its nearly a grand over my budget, just close to me so going for a look.

Ideally I have around £6k to spend so finding it hard to get a sport for that money (around where I live anyway)

Even for an SE that does appear to be sat high, note it's not a 170 TDi as standard either.

I didn't even know they did a 1.9q SE variant.

Says on Autotrader I think its been remapped.

Think I'm just going to wait for a sport to come up. Just think im going to struggle to get one for my budget as I wanted leather also

I know mate but most are along way from me

i gave £6500 for my sport matey,, got 125 thou on clocks with full audi history,,, and thats an 05 plate too,,, i know the money can burn a hole,, but play the waiting game mate,, summat will come up!

wow mines a 52 plate sport tdi and iv seen them going down my way for 6000 but the cars are alot down here

As said, be patient mate. I was looking for around four months for my car, they do come along eventually. Might just have to travel if you want to get "the one".

BTW is that not an RS4 then? lol

A guy i work with has a 1.9tdi q saloon, it's got twin exhausts also although they have the turned down pipes rather than the cutouts in the valance,all standard as his father owned the car from new, it's a 53 plate

Not viewing it now. Going to hold on untill a sport come up. Will regret buying it if few weeks later a sport turns up.

The hunt continues...

the first one is a bit too high price wise imo. my 3.0 QS was only £3200 and the only difference was that it was 17 months older with 105000 miles. even the second ones a bit too high.

unless it's a b6 your after, for the money your looking to spend there's some good b7's there aswell, for example:
2005 AUDI A4 2.0 TDi S Line 5dr Diesel Avant

good luck either way

That's a nice one!

How can you say that with so little information?

There are no interior pictures. It has a tow bar which could be a bit of a turn off and the guy's garage is full of children's toys etc. My first question would be how many of the 117,000 miles has a 1.9 litre engine spent pulling a fully laden estate car and maybe a trailer or caravan?

How can you say that with so little information?

There are no interior pictures. It has a tow bar which could be a bit of a turn off and the guy's garage is full of children's toys etc. My first question would be how many of the 117,000 miles has a 1.9 litre engine spent pulling a fully laden estate car and maybe a trailer or caravan?

Because it looked nice, as in nice looking car! Obviously look into it before you buy. Whats the garage full of kids toys got to do with anything?

Whats the garage full of kids toys got to do with anything?

As in a clue that it might have spent a good few miles laden to the rafters with people/stuff and possibly coupled with a caravan as well means a lot of weight being pulled by 1.9 litre engine.

Of course it looks nice - it's an Audi A4 and therefore to people who are sufficiently interested to subscribe to an Audi A4 forum it's kind of stating the obvious!

As in a clue that it might have spent a good few miles laden to the rafters with people/stuff and possibly coupled with a caravan as well means a lot of weight being pulled by 1.9 litre engine.

Of course it looks nice - it's an Audi A4 and therefore to people who are sufficiently interested to subscribe to an Audi A4 forum it's kind of stating the obvious!

Not really they don't all look nice just because they are A4's. I don't particularly think ours looks that nice in standard form. I also don't really think a garage full of kids toys really tells you a lot about a car either. The tow bar would make you think that it may have towed so you would take that into consideration but still not a reason not to buy a car, doesn't always mean that it has been fully laden all it's life.

So you think this one is over priced aswell?

Going to view it tonight

Thats the second cheapest 1.9TDi 130 Sport with GMBH kit on Autotrader?

One has come up... God job waited.

2003 AUDI A4 1.9 TDI 130 Sport 5dr Diesel Avant

Not alot of info on it though. Will have to give him a call

Not a bad looking car, although I'm personally not a fan of the RS4 wheels. They're not very good pictures so it's hard to see if the towbar has double electrics for a caravan, I'd not let the towbar put you off if it all stacks up besides that.

Your right. Pictures let it down. It was in fantastic condition and loved it so have brought it.

Picking it up week Saturday.

He showed me his trailer tent that he towed with it so not a big deal

Your right. Pictures let it down. It was in fantastic condition and loved it so have brought it.

Picking it up week Saturday.

He showed me his trailer tent that he towed with it so not a big deal

You will have to get some proper pics up so we can have a good look. That's a nice looking avant that! Glad you liked it.

Pics dont do it jusice.

Will post some up once got it