Video of Black Edition Saloon with Rotor alloys

A4AvantBlackEdition

Reaction score
For those who haven't seen a UK spec Black Edition saloon with Rotors yet, here is a quick video.

Reactions: DieselJake, SPIKE_ and zippster
That's a good video giving a quick 360 of the car. It doesn't help me with what colour I should go for....currently ordered Glacier White, but DG looks great.

Reactions: A4AvantBlackEdition
That's a good video giving a quick 360 of the car. It doesn't help me with what colour I should go for....currently ordered Glacier White, but DG looks great.
Just collected my new A4 BE in Ibis white and I believe it makes a difference in that you can see the black gloss parts better.

I've got a black one coming. I was tempted with white but I'm in two minds if I like the black mirrors and side skirts on the white or not.

I've got a black one coming. I was tempted with white but I'm in two minds if I like the black mirrors and side skirts on the white or not.
I really fancied a black car for a change, but the gloss black styling touches on the BE make a contrasting colour a must. The previous B8 BE looked well in black and would be an easy choice but the B9 is different. Now I can't decide weather to keep Glacier White, or go Daytona/Scuba/Tango.....decisions, decisions!

I really fancied a black car for a change, but the gloss black styling touches on the BE make a contrasting colour a must. The previous B8 BE looked well in black and would be an easy choice but the B9 is different. Now I can't decide weather to keep Glacier White, or go Daytona/Scuba/Tango.....decisions, decisions!
My trouble is, I can only just black or white as me lease doesn't allow metallic colours. Which is odd as every other lease I have had in the past wouldn't allow non-metalic colours.

I could pay extra but as it's only a two year lease I'm not that fussed so my only choice is black or white. So far I'm 80% certain I want black. But my mind keeps swaying slightly.