Vid: 18 wheels of justice...

hop2407

Reaction score
Holy Sh!t.... dont mess with them 18 wheelers...

*** Note / Warn - doesn't look like camera trickery here and a definate fatality for the thieves ***

Not too sure they will show this on Police Camera action etc.

http://media.putfile.com/zz-76

Was there people in the back of that?

Jesus that must have hurt.

Its a shame they cannot do that to all the idiots that were setting fireworks off till 11.30 last night.

The people in that pickup are gone, no way they survived that.

I did actually see that on a show on bravo. I feel sorry for his girlfriends family. What a tragic waste of live just over a stolen lawn mower

IIRC, they didn't - it's been shown on 'World's Wildest Police Videos' on Bravo a few times.

dsmclark30v said:
I did actually see that on a show on bravo. I feel sorry for his girlfriends family. What a tragic waste of live just over a stolen lawn mower

Beat me to it dsm! Note to self - type quicker!

not a waste of the thieves' life if u ask me, they should all be shot, what gives them the right to steal what someone else has worked for, no matter how insignificant... scumbags

Holy ****.....I feel sorry for the truck driver haviing to clean all the blood and guts off his front end

Those lorries out there are massive i bet the truck driver has the pickup on the front of his bonnet as a mascot and it will only added a couple of extra miles per gallon on his fuel eccononmy

Onlyme said:
Those lorries out there are massive i bet the truck driver has the pickup on the front of his bonnet as a mascot and it will only added a couple of extra miles per gallon on his fuel eccononmy

And thats on the bonnet of his Cadillac...