Vibrant Performance Cat-Back for S4

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
Hi all just found this Vibrant Performance Cat-Back from USA and just want to know how good are they and as anyone his one of this :) and how it sound :think:

That's what I have on mine, great value for money IMO, worked out cheaper than a common Milltek even with delivery and taxes. Fit was pretty good, although I did weld mine all up as the slip joint in the 3" section isn't great. This guys videos sold it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGLNdmVCtYE&feature=related

i want one of those....
do you know if that vid is with standard downpipes/cats? what is it running if not?

As far as I know thats standard cat-back.

That's what I have on mine, great value for money IMO, worked out cheaper than a common Milltek even with delivery and taxes. Fit was pretty good, although I did weld mine all up as the slip joint in the 3" section isn't great. This guys videos sold it for me

Wow sounds great really love the sound of it :) I can't think of how it sounds with sport cat :) how is the exh life any rusts so far ?

Seems to be in great condition so far, no sign of anything going bad at all, but only been on 6 months or so, however being stainless steel it shouldn't have any worries for a long time yet, the join was welded up with stainless wire too.

Hmmmmmm, interesting :)

How much with postage and taxes etc?

I've tried to find the place I bought it from, had a good search but can't seem to find the place now, the name escapes me. Think I only paid around $150 delivery, then you have VAT on top at 15%, then import duty whch is around 3.5% I think.

I've tried to find the place I bought it from, had a good search but can't seem to find the place now, the name escapes me. Think I only paid around $150 delivery, then you have VAT on top at 15%, then import duty whch is around 3.5% I think.

Wow you get it very cheap I found it in ebay around £394 postage and duty is not incl :(

I did get quite lucky, emailed loads of places to get the cheapest shiping price, I'll find the place one day!

its a great great great exhaust for the price.Not to loud at all its just right.Great inside the car as it does not resonate at all inside.Looks great to.Iv read somewere before that said it used to be the exhaust in the old audi sport catalog that you could order from the stealerships.

Thinking about I read that too, although I think it was am option only in the states.

Good to see you on here Mark! You really do get everywhere don't you!