Vettel?

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
WTF is he on, his comments after the race defy logic. He said Hamilton brake tested him (replay showed Lewis held constant speed) then after Vettel ran into the back of Hamilton, Vettel pulls alongside and clashes wheels deliberately, unbelievable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The man is a petulant fool.

its a shame we dont have a view from inside vettels car as from the video ive seen only see 1 hand waving meaning hes controling the car with the other so did he really mean to turn in???

Hammy should get his dog to chew his good ear , then he'd have a matching pair of vampire ears .

its a shame we dont have a view from inside vettels car as from the video ive seen only see 1 hand waving meaning hes controling the car with the other so did he really mean to turn in???

Of course he meant it.
That's why they added three points to his license taking him to a total of nine now. I remember Sergio Perez doing the same thing at speed, no place for it in F1, they're supposed to be top drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Good to see this is being investigated. I don't see how they looked at the telemetry on Hamilton's car yet failed to check Vettel's, stands to reason there was steering input or the car would have continued straight on. The fact that Vettel's car actually lifted the front wheel shows that there was forcible input on the steering wheel.