Very very rare seats up for sale!! WOW

He's been offered 2500 cash, that was within 2hours of listing lol.
Theres over 40 watchers.

A set of fronts went last month for 1700, and the back is the super rare bit,
The fronts are rare enough though

Yep and those mk1/2 golf boys are absolute nutjobs with regards to loving and doing up their cars. They would marry em if they could.

1 bid probably a shill bid (or whatever its called) and who says there's 40 watchers? Or there could be 40 watchers as 39 of them can't believe the price :laugh:

Yep and those mk1/2 golf boys are absolute nutjobs with regards to loving and doing up their cars. They would marry em if they could.

I take offence to this, I have a Mk2 16V, mine is done up also, but I'm not about to spend 2X the value of my car on a set of seats that will make the car more stealable!

1 bid probably a shill bid (or whatever its called) and who says there's 40 watchers? Or there could be 40 watchers as 39 of them can't believe the price :laugh:

There was 2 bids, but the 2nd bidder had zero feedback so he deleted his bid.
There was 40watchers yesterday night when he showed me, believe me i couldn't understand it either, he's had loads of interest, more that he was expecting for sure.
But yeh, the vw lads go mad for some things

Back seats look similar to a Corrado, and the leather on the fronts isnt exactly mint!!!! Mental money, i'd get some cloths and have them retrimmed.......and have a holiday with the change!!!!

What a joke,
Anybody who pays that kind of money is beyond stupid !

believe me, some vw nuts will pay that much for these seats.

will have to be some muppet with daddys cheque book.

Bidding ended and the rears are stained to buggery!!!