Very quiet in here...

Suppose weather isn’t an issue if we have Quattro...

I guess it will depend on how many cars we have going I guess? If it’s just three or four then there’s not much point in getting a stand. If it’s a dozen or something then it would be a different story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just prefer a shiny car to one that is covered in rain beading. :whistle2:

Ok, lets do it, I'll start the thread, and anyone interested can add their names, then give it 3-4 weeks to gauge interest and if needed get in touch with Crail.

What do you think, have I missed anything, apart from praying to the weather gods? :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays:

JG

Reactions: Sandra and Daggerit
I just prefer a shiny car to one that is covered in rain beading. :whistle2:

Ok, lets do it, I'll start the thread, and anyone interested can add their names, then give it 3-4 weeks to gauge interest and if needed get in touch with Crail.

What do you think, have I missed anything, apart from praying to the weather gods? :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays:

JG

Sounds good. Pop me down. Although at the minute my wife is iffy since the new one will be here mid-August. I’ll confirm once the baby pops out though.

Reactions: Sandra and RS5 JON
Sounds good. Pop me down. Although at the minute my wife is iffy since the new one will be here mid-August. I’ll confirm once the baby pops out though.

Will do mate, hope all goes well when the little one arrives.

JG

Reactions: Daggerit
If that’s too far for people further west I’m sure we can arrange something closer to home for yourselfs also.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Thread started, get your names down guys, would be nice to get off to a good start.

JG

Reactions: Daggerit