Very quiet in here...

JG51 AUD

Suppose weather isn’t an issue if we have Quattro...

I guess it will depend on how many cars we have going I guess? If it’s just three or four then there’s not much point in getting a stand. If it’s a dozen or something then it would be a different story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just prefer a shiny car to one that is covered in rain beading. :whistle2:

Ok, lets do it, I'll start the thread, and anyone interested can add their names, then give it 3-4 weeks to gauge interest and if needed get in touch with Crail.

What do you think, have I missed anything, apart from praying to the weather gods? :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays:

JG

Daggerit

I just prefer a shiny car to one that is covered in rain beading. :whistle2:

Ok, lets do it, I'll start the thread, and anyone interested can add their names, then give it 3-4 weeks to gauge interest and if needed get in touch with Crail.

What do you think, have I missed anything, apart from praying to the weather gods? :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays: :blacksunrays:

JG

Sounds good. Pop me down. Although at the minute my wife is iffy since the new one will be here mid-August. I’ll confirm once the baby pops out though.

JG51 AUD

Sounds good. Pop me down. Although at the minute my wife is iffy since the new one will be here mid-August. I’ll confirm once the baby pops out though.

Will do mate, hope all goes well when the little one arrives.

JG

JG51 AUD

Thread started, get your names down guys, would be nice to get off to a good start.

JG