Vegas yellow s3 saloon

Recently got the chrome painted gloss black and had my wheels re done diamond cut with gloss black inserts and bought audi wind deflectors , few more things planned for the summer and possibly a apr stage 1
IMG 4802

Reactions: azibux1, Mark_86, CHCCubs and 8 others
How it currently looks , private plate on , gloss black badges , wind deflectors and gloss black diffuser .

Pleased with how it looks now may add carbon mirrors later on in the year and would like to lower but not sure how that effects magride .
IMG 2455

Reactions: Pinky1959, CHCCubs, Flying Scotsman and 6 others
Wow, that looks awesome.

Are the gloss badges purchased, or just painted?

Reactions: Flying Scotsman, Rob2k68 and Audi Bairn
How it currently looks , private plate on , gloss black badges , wind deflectors and gloss black diffuser .

Pleased with how it looks now may add carbon mirrors later on in the year and would like to lower but not sure how that effects magride . View attachment 113699
This is looking great. Really like what you have done to it, and VY really suits the gloss black touches :smile new:

Reactions: BlackEditionDave, Flying Scotsman, Rob2k68 and 1 other person

Pleased with how it looks now may add carbon mirrors later on in the year and would like to lower but not sure how that effects magride . View attachment 113699
Looks great @BlackEditionDave
Do the wind defectors make much difference in terms of wind noise and / or keeping rain off the side windows when on the move?

Reactions: Rob2k68
Ive not noticed any noise off the wind deflectors , and it does help keep the water from pouring in the window when u go round a cornor lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Ive not noticed any noise off the wind deflectors , and it does help keep the water from pouring in the window when u go round a cornor lol

Apologies, I was meaning did they reduce the noise in any way. I assume they stop buffeting if you're driving with partially open front windows.

Great car and colour!!!! I love the vegas yellow.
Waiting for my 3dr vegas yellow beast to arrive In Febuary.

Its nice to see brave colours appearing in the sea of greys, whites and blacks that usually appear.

Is yours manual or DSG?