Veet For Men Hair Removal - Read The Reviews - Still Laughing!

Bristle Hound

Staff member
Reaction score
See -
Amazon product

Oh lordy I had to stop reading them as I was laughing so much it hurt! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

(Copy & paste 'Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Cream 200 ml' into the Amazon Uk search box on their home page)

Reactions: k.lockU2, hendrix1963, s3_trev and 1 other person
I have literally been crying reading this to my misses who was bent over double laughing at it too.

Iv no one can be ***** to press the link then attract read this one .......

After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the **** tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my ****.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, **** in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my **** while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

Reactions: PanamaS3, PaulC1988, hendrix1963 and 5 others
Oh lord I have a hernia from laughing so hard!!

I have literally been crying reading this to my misses who was bent over double laughing at it too.

Iv no one can be ***** to press the link then attract read this one .......

After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the **** tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my ****.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, **** in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my **** while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

CANT.......STOP.........LAUGHING...........:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I haven't laughed sooooooooo much in a long while.

Quality. Up there with the sugar free gummy bears and the old and now sadly deleted Hasslehoff reviews. :icon thumright::D:applouse::nevreness:

That is class LOL. Me and the missus have been rolling around crying with laughter for ages.

Anther review from the Amazon site

'Reading the hundreds of reviews on Amazon, Most of which were shall we say, interesting to say the least. I was not sure whether or not to beleive it or not. Now it must be noted that i am hairier than a wookies armpit around my sesspit and gentlemans vegetables, but i thought to myself at this price i would be an idiot to let such a deal pass. The savings alone in plasters, shaving gel, wilkinson swords and aloe vera wipes i would be quids in. How wrong was i! So there i was all excited after ordering said miracle item awaiting the post womans arrival, that when it did eventually arrive, i nearly tore her arm out of her socket. Which would have been very unfortunate for her as she was already a paraplegic and partially blind, and i slammed the front door without offering to help her back to her foot. I raced upstairs to the bathroom and tore the box to peices as i ran. As i reached the top of the stairs, i already had the top off the tube. 1st mistake. I tripped over the top step and fell onto the tube sending squirts of the lovely blue paste along the carpet and across the cat, who had positioned itself near to the radiator. Showing no regard for anything esle but splashing the blue goo onto my love eggs, i went into the bathroom and as most men do, ignored the leaflet and adopted the Henry Cooper style of splash it all over. Mistake 2! There i was standing in the bathroom, butt nekid admiring bean bag and gentlemans sausage that was soon to be smoother than duncan Goodhews head, when the phone rang. I ran out of the bathroom and answered the phone only to find it was one of those ****** anoying telesales people trying to sell solar panels. It took me over 6 mins to finally get rid of them, when the tingling sensation around my farmer giles was getting a little too much and i told the man to politly **** ***. I raced back upstairs and noticed the cat had gone, and what i can only describe as a scene out of back to the future at the top of my stairs. All that was left was a smouldering patch of fur and a streak of fire along the carpet. I was going to continue to look for the cat at that point, however by now the slight irritation had developed into a full on heat explosion. Starting to panic i ran the cold water tap and tried to position myself over the sink so i could scrub my potatoes and baloon knot with lovely cold water. Wrong move. The water somehow seemed to enhance the chemical properties of this marvelous mixture and within seconds my love scones and winking walnut had gone from hot to core meltdown and was at critical mass. It was as if i had broken down the gates of mordor, home to the mighty armies of the dark lord Sauron, a place of darkness and destruction, ran up mount doom and dipped my swinging bag of beans and log roll onto the fires of mordor bathed them in the fire. I heard the area was watched by the great eye, but by now, my great eye was redder than a pickled beetroot and my Starfish resembled the japaneese flag. I stood there in amazement as the hairs started to fall from my babaloons and the transformation from looking like Brian Blessed's chin to pre pubesant child started to take effect. By now, beads of sweat were pouring down my face and in an attempt to cool myself down i mopped my brow with my palm. Within seconds, my forehead began to throb and i started to get that familiar feeling again on my head. Foolishly i had wiped some of satans love juice across my head whilst wiping sweat away. The heat was such that i doubt Spock, with his tollerance to radiation could have withstood the intesity the demons semen was producing. It was at this point, the pain became too much and i began to pass out, i slipped off the sink and i i came down pulled the whole thing off the wall. Jets of water sprayed across the bathroom and fell onto me. The last thing i can remember is what was left of my swollen bright orange space hopper that was once my seed sack, smoldering like a gremlin after it had been doused in water. Several hours later i was awoken by my wife, the plumber and the RSPCA asking if i was ok. Still in a bit of a daze, the first thing i had noticed was the pain had subsided, and my meat and veg were smoother than a cobra's belly and my wang looked several inches bigger. I reached down and felt that my Jeremy Kiles had been burned away. The plumber had switched off the water and my wife began the interogation, informing me that the kithcen ceiling had come through and the cat had smashed its way through the door, and was lying in a puddle in the road. She said it looked like someone had cut it in half with a light sabre. The RSPCA had seen it and questioned neighbours and said it was ours and had taken it away to be rehomed. I sat up and looked in the mirror and noticed that not only was i silky smooth on my under carriage, Granted my balls looked something that should be ironed and were glowing like the ready brek man and my pork lance was crumbling like a burnt out cuban cigar, but my mono brow, and my pride and joy super afro ala Lionel Rich tea had completely also gone and i looked like i had undergone an intense course of chemotherapy. Needless to say my wife left me, i can no longer, by order of the courts be allowed to keep pets for the rest of my life and have not for the last 6 months seen any sign of hair on any part of my body, Which is why i am giving this 5 stars as it does exactly what it says it does.'

I had to stop reading 1/2 way thro' as I was laughing so hard lol

lmfao.gif

I'm starting to wonder just what it is that you go shopping on Amazon for BH.....!!!

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif

Reactions: Bristle Hound