Sold Veemann VC03 20" Alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Derboy

Reaction score
£900 delivered or £800 collected.

Originally purchased from LK Performance in Gloss Black, these have recently been refurbed in McLaren Anthracite Grey. Selling as I didn't like grey on grey affect with my car and rather than get them re-powder coated in gloss black I decided to treat myself to some new wheels altogether.

ALLOYS
https://www.veemann.com/veemann-vc03.html
Type: Veemann VC03 Deep Concave complete with genuine OEM Audi centrecaps (not ebay copies)
Size and specs: 20" x 10.5J, offset ET:30

TYRES
Michelin Pilotsport 4S 275/30 Z20

Tread depths (as reported by Audi last Saturday when the car was serviced):
OSF 4.6/4.6/4.6
NSF 4.5/4.5/4.5
OSR 4.5/4.5/4.5
NSR 4.4/4.4/4.4

Wheels were taken off last Saturday after the service so tread depths won't have changed.

Wheels have recently been refurbed (powder coated and lacquered) and are entirely unmarked except from the NSR which has a very small stone chip on the rim which has been touched up and is barely noticeable. Tyres have never been punctured/repaired.

WILL THEY FIT YOUR CAR?
These should be suitable for B8/B8.5/B9 RS4 and RS5s. Not sure about other cars but if you go here: https://www.willtheyfit.com/

Bang in your existing wheel and tyre specs and then fill out this box with these figures, hit Calculate and scroll down.

Willtheyfit

Pay attention to the distance from your strut and how much more they'll poke out than before. I was running these on my RS5 with 10mm spacers and that put them right on the limit of the bodywork.

PHOTOS
S l1600 1

S l1600 2

S l1600 3

S l1600

S l1600 5

S l1600 6

S l1600 7

S l1600 8

Although this video was taken before they were changed from black to grey it'll give you an idea of what they look like on a car and show-off the concave effect:

Reactions: JG51 AUD, paul wev and Adam14
Great deal, if I hadn't just purchased some other bits for my S5 I'd definitely be purchasing

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.