1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS Yorkshire

Pedrödelabongo Apr 21, 2019

1. Pedrödelabongo

Pedrödelabongo York Team Phantom Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

I need a few codes removing - anyone know of anyone around York with the right kit?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

If you don’t mind a little travel then you have choices.
    @Brian3932 @BennyG_UK @-Ju- @ShaunS3

4. Paul battams

Paul battams Active Member VCDS Map User

I’m in Goole 24 miles from York if that’s any good I’ll read and delete codes if you came to me for free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sandra likes this.
  5. BennyG_UK

BennyG_UK Top Gear Team Glacier Supercharged VCDS Map User Audi S4 Audi Avant Owner Group quattro

Slightly out of the way but I’m in Bradford if you can’t find anyone closer

Sandra likes this.
  6. Pedrödelabongo

Hi Paul - I work in Donny (silly hours Mon - Thurs) but finish at 5.30 on a Friday. Busy this coming Friday, but the Friday after?

Thankyou, Benny G - I'll bear in mind[​IMG]

7. Paul battams

Paul battams Active Member VCDS Map User

I go away on Tuesday for 7 weeks work on power stations I might be back the odd Sunday depending on shift pattern

8. Pedrödelabongo

OK, no worries, Paul. I would like them done in the next couple of weeks though - I'll message Benny G.[​IMG]

9. Brian3932

Brian3932 A3 8v 2.0 TDI DSG S-Line Quattro Scuba Blue VCDS Map User Audi A3 quattro MQB Platform DSG

I’m in Malton if your out this way!

Sandra likes this.
  10. Surlaw

Surlaw New Member

Hi chaps, sorry to hijack the thread!

Would any of you helpful lot around York be able to connect up and take a look at a power steering warning on an 06 A3 8P?
    I had the battery disconnected for ~5 minutes the other day and ever since have this warning, I'm hoping its just the case that it needs to be recalibrated.

Can provide the exact error code from Carista if needs be.

11. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

You could try @Paul battams @BennyG_UK

12. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

13. Surlaw

Surlaw New Member

I've dropped Paul a line, Benny is a little out of the way but hopefully I manage to get it sorted.
    Appreciate your help

Sandra likes this.
  14. Sandra

If you click the map link in my signature you can look see if there is anyone else closer to you.

Pedrödelabongo likes this.
  15. Brian3932

Brian3932 A3 8v 2.0 TDI DSG S-Line Quattro Scuba Blue VCDS Map User Audi A3 quattro MQB Platform DSG

I’m on Malton if that helps