VCDS / Vag-com help in Bolton/Chorley/Wigan area

A

A5NDY L

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last owned an Audi and I'm just about to return to the marque and buy what will be my fourth Audi.

My last Audi was an A5 3.0tdi and a very helpful forum member near Leeds helped me access the hidden MMI menu and change a couple of settings.

I would like to do the same to the A4 I'm about to purchase and wondered if anyone would be able to help me out in the Bolton area. I'm willing to travel and happy to pay for time of course.

Thanks!

Depending on what you want to change the Carista app might help. Have a look.

Hi all,

It's been a while since I last owned an Audi and I'm just about to return to the marque and buy what will be my fourth Audi.

My last Audi was an A5 3.0tdi and a very helpful forum member near Leeds helped me access the hidden MMI menu and change a couple of settings.

I would like to do the same to the A4 I'm about to purchase and wondered if anyone would be able to help me out in the Bolton area. I'm willing to travel and happy to pay for time of course.

Thanks!
Check out the map. Link in my signature:)

Hi all,

Thanks!
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/members/carlcall.105043/

Thanks @scotty76 -- have you tried this yourself? looks like it could do the trick for me.

and thanks @Sandra for the map! very helpful.

Theres plenty of useful changes you can do with it. Simple on/off as well so no worry about coding and can be used to scan for faults. I already had vagcom. But, as soon as I bought a b8 model I purchased carista as well. Just quick and easy.
Don't quote me on this but I think you have to pay per mod now??? You'd need to check. (Still cheap) When I purchased mine it was a one off payment

There's also one called obdeleven if you've got an android phone which looks interesting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra
@skiptowncat Thanks for the reply. Looking to activate the dial sweep on ignition, windows up/down with remote, Tourist lights and a few other things. Is that something you could help with?
No problem mate, when do you want to get it done? Weekends are best for me

@skiptowncat Thanks for the offer of help, but I ended up buying the Carista dongle and it seems to have worked a treat for what I wanted to do.