VCDS USERS MAP

Hi

I have just brought a second hand Ross tech hex and can. I’m in a town called hailsham. Bn27. Only one other guy near buy in Eastbourne on the map. Open to scan cars for fault codes are needed. Not upto speed on any adoptions yet. Do you still add people to the map ???

Reactions: Sandra
Hiya! I can’t remember what details were added to the map but here I am:

Company: Lightrofit
Post Code: CF14 2HU (mobile only, no facilities there)
Interfaces: Genuine HEX-NET and Genuine VCP with VIM.

@Sandra is there any particular reason why my details haven’t been added even though I requested back in September last year?

also, since then I now have genuine ODIS access with facilities such as component protection removal, immobiliser coding etc.

If my details aren’t going to be added then that is fine but a courtesy “you’re not being added” message or reply would be appreciated instead of just being ignored lol. Thanks

Hy from Austria, near Vienna , sorry my bad English , i have VCDS , and VCP, you can add me to the map if you need help , greets Tc4me

hi
how do you get added to ther VCDS user map....

Hello, anybody around Uxbridge/Hillingdon/Heathrow area to help me activate hidden menu (Green Menu) please?

Hello I'm struggling to find the map could someone help me find it?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

hi im new to the forum and loving how everyone is friendly and helpful i was wondering if there was anyone able to turn my airbag light off as it came on after taking out the glove box to check my heater modules which ive still not fixed im in halstead essex area any help would be great

hi im new to the forum and loving how everyone is friendly and helpful i was wondering if there was anyone able to turn my airbag light off as it came on after taking out the glove box to check my heater modules which ive still not fixed im in halstead essex area any help would be great
Send a message to @AndreasJohn

Hi all in Biggin Hill kent TN163XT, just got an A3 private and been shorting some issues, have had the dash pod remade as it failed, was causing all sorts of fun.
Got it back today and have an airbag warning. Was ok before the dash failed. Also as per Nigel above I removed my glove box as the previous owner had punched a dent in it that I had to pop back.

wondering if it’s all related?, but my cheap obd11 off amazon says no faults. Also the stop start worked with the dash part failed but today has a warning saying non functional or similar, not cross out a actually faulty. Again my code readers a no go.

Happy to scan it after lock down with vcds but I’m in bn27. Might be someone closer. What car model is it and year. I only have a older hex and can ehich is cars upto 2016 I think.

Reactions: Audisportconvertible
Happy to scan it after lock down with vcds but I’m in bn27. Might be someone closer. What car model is it and year. I only have a older hex and can ehich is cars upto 2016 I think.
Cheers mate understand I’m in TN16, I think I’ve worked out it’s where I drove it with the glove box out of the car and the airbag override removed. Will see if if can simply get it rest locally. Ps it’s a 2012 A38p

Is the map still being updated? I’ve just purchased a V2 and want adding to the map. Obviously my unit isn’t unlimited so for anything that requires a life (VIN) id ask a contribution towards me buying the next level. Based in Middlesbrough

Hi guys, just bought a Ross-Tech Hex V2, I'm in South London, feel free to give me a shout if you need a scan

Hi just purchased a VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package can you add me too the map for Glasgow (much needed as i have been looking for someone to help for weeks with no answer so bought it myself, if anyone needs scans or stuff cleared give me a shout.

Hey guys, I was helping a new member check some coding and he pointed out the map has me way out in Peterculter, but I'm actually much closer in to the centre of Aberdeen. Is it a 'security' thing, or just a typo in my postcode?

Hey guys, I was helping a new member check some coding and he pointed out the map has me way out in Peterculter, but I'm actually much closer in to the centre of Aberdeen. Is it a 'security' thing, or just a typo in my postcode?

Martin drop me a message with your postcode

@MartayMcFly drop Sandra a message and she'll make the changes for you.
Thanks Matt :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Hi @Sandra, I tried to make use of VCDS map and posted to couple of guys near me. Now I cant see any messages on any profile. if there is something the admin has blocked me? or a glitch. I am looking for someone who can help me with the tool in Essex area im from Basildon btw.
Thanks
Arvind

@Racer3102 As a new member you don’t have private message facility yet. Which member is nearest you and I will tag them for you ?

Hi @Sandra, I tried to make use of VCDS map and posted to couple of guys near me. Now I cant see any messages on any profile. if there is something the admin has blocked me? or a glitch. I am looking for someone who can help me with the tool in Essex area im from Basildon btw.
Thanks
Arvind

@EXSpartan36 can you help with vcds scan for this member?

Hi Arvind,

I can help. what is it you need doing?

Hi there! I have an A3 08 reg 1.9 Tdi sportback. Did a stupid thing of removing glove box and disconnected passenger Airbag switch without disconnecting battery and now I have airbag light ON continuously. Understood it could be cleared with the tool. It would be of great support. I am in Basildon and can pop soon. Thanks!
Regards,
Arvind

Hi there! I have an A3 08 reg 1.9 Tdi sportback. Did a stupid thing of removing glove box and disconnected passenger Airbag switch without disconnecting battery and now I have airbag light ON continuously. Understood it could be cleared with the tool. It would be of great support. I am in Basildon and can pop soon. Thanks!
Regards,
Arvind

I can certainly do that for you. Whats your number? Ill send you my address.

Hi

Trying to make use of the map but see other comments saying I might not have the ability to send private messages yet?

Cheers
Ian

Purchased a VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package earlier this year and still waiting to be added to the map?? can someone add me too the map for Glasgow G63 area, (ironic as i have been looking for someone to help for weeks with no answer so bought it myself and now cant help anyone even after buying it!!, if anyone needs scans or stuff cleared give me a shout.

Purchased a VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package earlier this year and still waiting to be added to the map?? can someone add me too the map for Glasgow G63 area, (ironic as i have been looking for someone to help for weeks with no answer so bought it myself and now cant help anyone even after buying it!!, if anyone needs scans or stuff cleared give me a shout.
I added you onto the vcds map in June. I have just checked and couldn’t find you Dean. I have added you on again.