VCDS USERS MAP

Just like to thanks ASN and of course everyone who puts themselves on the map and helps for this very helpful resource. @dsw88 came over and cleared my codes, helping it back on the road at the weekend. Cheers!

Reactions: Sandra
Sandra, i don't seem to be on the user map any more ?!

Can you re-add me please

Just upgraded to the latest HEX-NET cable
(lincoln)

Thanks

Tom
Sure thing Tom. It be tomorrow though :)

Reactions: NotNormal
Sandra, i don't seem to be on the user map any more ?!

Can you re-add me please

Just upgraded to the latest HEX-NET cable
(lincoln)

Thanks

Tom
Added Tom.

Reactions: NotNormal
Can you put me on the map too please. Based in south Oxfordshire.

Also have genuine Vauxhall, Ford, PSA, Mazda, LR, Jag, Renault and various other diagnostic equipment.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Reactions: V6_Man

Also have genuine Vauxhall, Ford, PSA, Mazda, LR, Jag, Renault and various other diagnostic equipment.

Glad to see another fella from Oxford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will add you on shortly.

Reactions: V6_Man

I will add you on shortly.

That's you added to vcds map. Many Thanks.

Thanks. Kind regards.
Willy.

Sandra, I have moved and I am now based in Staincross, Barnsley. Could you update my location on the map please? Many thanks.
Sure thing Dan. :) x

Hi, I have recently bought an A4 with RNSE head unit, I have purchased the aux lead that plugs into the back of the unit, I am now in need of VCDS to program aux to show in my source list.

Anyone near macclesfield cheshire area that could sort this for me

Many Thanks

Hi
I’m from west cumbria and have VCDS, how do I get added to the vcds map?

Reactions: Nick3311
Hi all,

I should be added to the map shortly. I’m around the Leeds area

Hi everyone, as your all probably aware, NHN and I have been updating the VCDS map. The purpose of the VCDS map is to have the location of other members who own a genuine ROSS-TECH VCDS cable who are willing to help others out when they are in need of a scan or some coding or enabling of new functions to there cars. If you are already on the map, can you please check your details are up to date, and you wish to remain on the map and be able to help others out. If any of your details have changed, please PM me directly with the changes and I will edit them.

For all new members/vcds cable holders, please click the link on the map to apply for your details to be added to the map. The application goes directly to Admin and then gets forwarded to myself and NHN at which point, we will then update and add you to the map.

Thanks Everyone.

Sandra. :) x