VCDS USERS MAP

Can I be added to the map!
Genuine full VCDS, based in Devizes, Wiltshire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone, as your all probably aware, NHN and I have been updating the VCDS map. The purpose of the VCDS map is to have the location of other members who own a genuine ROSS-TECH VCDS cable who are willing to help others out when they are in need of a scan or some coding or enabling of new functions to there cars. If you are already on the map, can you please check your details are up to date, and you wish to remain on the map and be able to help others out. If any of your details have changed, please PM me directly with the changes and I will edit them.

For all new members/vcds cable holders, please click the link on the map to apply for your details to be added to the map. The application goes directly to Admin and then gets forwarded to myself and NHN at which point, we will then update and add you to the map.

Thanks Everyone.

Sandra. :) x
hi am new on this site ,I need to post a help I need someone who can help me using there vcds to do a coding and I will pay how do I post it and were sorry mark stockport Manchester

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I can't seem to find this map. I live in Cheshire/South Manchester and need someone to clear out my Airbag light. I know why it's on, I disconnected the glovebox and then stupidly drove my car for a couple of days. hindsight....

any help appreciated.
rgds
Simon
hi did u get the vcds done iam in stockport and need a little help if some one can vcds my a1 sportsback headlights rear led and I pay any help or point in the right direction thanks mark

hi did u get the vcds done iam in stockport and need a little help if some one can vcds my a1 sportsback headlights rear led and I pay any help or point in the right direction thanks mark

I’m near Saddleworth if any help ?

Reactions: Sandra
Hi
I am in St. Helens Merseyside. Can anyone point
Me in the direction of someone who offers VCDS services. I want VIM and a few other tweaks on my A3 8V

Using Tapatalk and the map doesn't show for some reason.... Looking for someone near Swansea??

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Need a full scan / ideally another key coding too, as my replacement has recently broken :sos:

• 8L BAM - S3 2002 plate.

Could somebody help me please?

Based in Preston, Lancs (near J32). Willing to travel 10-15+ miles if that helps you guys.

:readit: :bye:

Hello,

I have a cable purchased from an online retailer, please can you add me to the list. I have loaded up the map but am unable to proceed any further.

Thanks

Genuine vcds USB-HEXV2 Glasgow

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Added to vcds map

Hello,

I have a cable purchased from an online retailer, please can you add me to the list. I have loaded up the map but am unable to proceed any further.

Thanks

Added to vcds map.

Many Thanks Guys.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the map isn't really showing me anything much. I'm in Portsmouth, hoping someone might be willing to enabled a few things on my A3 8v.

Hi,

I’m in the North Yorkshire area and have VCDS, how do I get added to the vcds map?

Genuine VCDS based in Doncaster but work in Sheffield if any one ever needs any help.

@Sandra Please could you add me to the map?
I have OBD Eleven which can perform many VCDS functions, so I may be able to help people locally with fault codes and data logging.
OX18 3LX
Thank you :)

Reactions: Sandra
I have OBD Eleven which can perform many VCDS functions, so I may be able to help people locally with fault codes and data logging.
OX18 3LX
Sure thing Dave. I will add you in in 5 mins. Thank you so much x

Reactions: Daveyonthemove
OX18 3LX
That's you added on Dave and your vcds banner applied under your avatar. :) x

Reactions: Daveyonthemove