VCDS USERS MAP

Hi, am I being dull or is the link missing to see the map?

I have just purchased a VCDS cable but want to learn how to use it before I offer to help others in my local area lol. I'm experienced with coding and diagnostics on BMWs but not on VAG cars so it'll take a bit of time to adjust ha ha

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Hi, am I being dull or is the link missing to see the map?

I have just purchased a VCDS cable but want to learn how to use it before I offer to help others in my local area lol. I'm experienced with coding and diagnostics on BMWs but not on VAG cars so it'll take a bit of time to adjust ha ha

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
The map is top of this section,

Hello all, are there any VCDS users in Germany. There seems to be one on the map but the profile doesn't show up when I click on it.

Hello all, are there any VCDS users in Germany. There seems to be one on the map but the profile doesn't show up when I click on it.
What is the users name and I will look at it

I will also be checking all existing interfaces soon & any not genuine will be removed, ASN cant have the risk of counterfeit units used on peoples expensive cars.

What about Gendan? I know they are third party/dumb but are good quality.

Hi, Is there anyone in/around Walsall who can help me with an airbag light reset on my A4?

Will do! How do I get those wee label boxes you have below your username?

Will do! How do I get those wee label boxes you have below your username?
Go to top where you sign in, top right. Click your name, box opens with list. Your looking for joinable user groups. Select and click what you want and save. The banners will apply. You may not see it if you on a phone. If not pm me what you want and I can apply for you

Please could you add me to the map. About time that Australia was represented :)
HEX-NET unlimited, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000.

Reactions: Sandra
Please could you add me to the map. About time that Australia was represented :)
HEX-NET unlimited, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000.
That's you added to the map. Thank you. :)

Reactions: jemichae
Anyone near derbyshire that can spare some time to enable my green menu and turn on some options via vcds please? Thank you.

Im in Heanor but about to move to j25 M1, literally on the roundabout just off it.

i've got VCDS and the lead coming this week on lend from another forum I am on. i have never used it before but when i get it setup, if you know what you need to do, feel free to pop round and plug in.

P.S. i live in heanor too!

lead has arrived, installed latest VCDS and all working.

i'd like some help switching on some functions if anyone is available, can be aberdeen/montrose areas. PM me if you have availability, i can send list of mods i want carried out.

Thanks

How do I add myself to the map? There doesn't seem to be any links attached to it.

NEVERMIND... GOT IT.

How do I add myself to the map? There doesn't seem to be any links attached to it.

NEVERMIND... GOT IT.
You can't add yourself to the map. If you message me your postcode I will add you on. :)

i'd like some help switching on some functions if anyone is available, can be aberdeen/montrose areas. PM me if you have availability, i can send list of mods i want carried out.

Thanks
For vcds in Aberdeen contact @MartayMcFly :)

Reactions: MartayMcFly
Put me on if you want.

Got a HEX+CAN cable (genuine). Located in County Durham. DL15 postcode area. Can cover a wide range though.

zero seven nine zero zero six four zero five two six is you need a number

Cheers Sandra

Can you remove me from the map please, as at the minute I just don't have the spare time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a genuine Ross Tech Dongle in Buenos Aires, Argentina... if anyone is interested!

Reactions: Sandra
Hi everyone, I tried creating a thread and thought I will try my luck one last time here on the main forum. I wanted to enable ADS on my B8.5 :s4addict: and I was wondering if we have anyone willing to help / assist around Oxford area (or even 1 hr drive, I don't mind) before I retro-fit the buttons.

And as per the tradition; tokens, coffee, tea, muffins, cakes, pizzas, hotdogs, nut and gluten free, vegetarian options you name it will be delivered hot/cold depending on your dietary requirements (this offer is definitely not :sign spam:)

Reactions: 45bvtc and Sandra