VCDS USERS MAP

Hi @Sandra. Just received my new cable from Nigel and am very happy to be added to the VCDS map and help others out with scans/printouts etc.

thankyou. Matt.

Hi @Sandra. Just received my new cable from Nigel and am very happy to be added to the VCDS map and help others out with scans/printouts etc.

thankyou. Matt.
HI Matt, I just received your application, I will add you on now. :) x

I got mine from Nigel. Lakeside Essex

Btw where is this map?

If you look along the top of the homepage you'll see it toward the right hand side. It's also in the vcds section at the top of all the users that have the Ross-Tech cable and software.

Hi,

Just thought I'd offer my services to anyone who needs a VCDS scan in this area. I have version 12.12, so I may not be able to do the latest models, and I am a novice with VCDS, but can do scans & activate alarm on locking, the basic things. Postcode is BB7.

Cheers,

Paul.

Hi,

Just thought I'd offer my services to anyone who needs a VCDS scan in this area. I have version 12.12, so I may not be able to do the latest models, and I am a novice with VCDS, but can do scans & activate alarm on locking, the basic things. Postcode is BB7.

Cheers,

Paul.
Thank you Paul. I will add you into the vcds map and apply the vcds banner below your avatar :) x

Reactions: Spiedhermonkey
How do I go about contacting a vcds users close to me on the map?

On the map you can find someone close by then click on them and another window will open, click on the link in that window and then you can leave a message for them there. or make a note of their user name and send them a pm.

Last edited:
Thank you Paul. I will add you into the vcds map and apply the vcds banner below your avatar :) x

Hi Sandra, can you also add me to the map, for the Cardiff area as I'd be willing to help out. Thanks

Hi Sandra, can you also add me to the map, for the Cardiff area as I'd be willing to help out. Thanks
Hi Marc, that's you added on and now have your vcds banner as well. Thank You. :) x

Hi Marc, that's you added on and now have your vcds banner as well. Thank You. :) x
Gigi Sandra would you mind adding me to please, I can cover the Solihull area of Birmingham. Thanks Sonny :)

I have an original registered Ross-Tech VCDS cable, located in Swindon and surrounding areas if anyone needs any help. Happy to get added to map too! :hi:

Reactions: Sandra
I have an original registered Ross-Tech VCDS cable, located in Swindon and surrounding areas if anyone needs any help. Happy to get added to map too! :hi:
please send me your postcode and I will add you on.

Hi
My brother lives just north of Bristol and has a current VW Polo 1.2 TSI and would like a couple of code changes using VCDS. I have details of the codes that need to be changed as I had them changed on my wife's Polo. I have VCDS myself but not the right cable for the Polo. Would you be able to help. If you can I will get him to contact you or send you a PM with his phone and email

Thanks a lot

Dave (H5DJR)

Hi
My brother lives just north of Bristol and has a current VW Polo 1.2 TSI and would like a couple of code changes using VCDS. I have details of the codes that need to be changed as I had them changed on my wife's Polo. I have VCDS myself but not the right cable for the Polo. Would you be able to help. If you can I will get him to contact you or send you a PM with his phone and email

Thanks a lot

Dave (H5DJR)

Hi Dave,

Happy to help although I'm based mainly Swindon and Oxford way, not normally Bristol way very often. If your brother can get to the Swindon area I'll be happy to rendezvous at some point. I've got the hex-usb+can cable so that should do whatever coding he requires anyway. :)

Hi Dave,

Happy to help although I'm based mainly Swindon and Oxford way, not normally Bristol way very often. If your brother can get to the Swindon area I'll be happy to rendezvous at some point. I've got the hex-usb+can cable so that should do whatever coding he requires anyway. :)
Thanks a lot. I will get in touch and let you know what he wants to do.

Dave (h5djr)

Hi please could I be added to the vcds map location Godalming postcode gu7 brought from nhm Last year

Just got my VCDS today from ilexa in Cornwall. (Official UK Ross-Tech distributor) Happy to be added to the map. I don't have a clue what I'm doing with it though :)

....how hard can it be?

Hi

I Just bought an a3 8v and want a few things done with VCDS
I live in Bridgwater Somerset
Is anyone local or in surrounding areas like Taunton or Weston super mare?
Thanks

No, an individual. Can you delete my post. Seems its caused far to many negative issues. l will just add myself to the map.

No, an individual. Can you delete my post. Seems its caused far to many negative issues. l will just add myself to the map.
You cant add your self to the map. If you send me a pm with your postcode I will add you

How do I use the map? Don't see the link.
Click link in my signature or scroll to top of this section and you will see it. When on the map, click the balloons in your area, username will pop up, send them a message telling them what you looking for.

Reactions: Stephen smyth
Used the form to add myself again with my new cable, not sure why i had been removed before when i had my key-usb cable? The form is bugging out at the moment so not sure if it has worked.

Hi All, just discovered the forum whilst trying to find someone with VAGCOM in North West. @carlcall looks liek you are nearest to me. Need a couple more posts to be able to PM. Any chance of reading some codes in exchange for beer vouchers?

Wrote my car off a couple of weeks ago in Wales So my VCDS is for sale. Barely used (3 times) and if you scroll up you will see my post from the day I ordered it from ilexa. Obviously everyone on here knows what they're worth so no daft offers. Also at the same time I brought an Acer iconica Windows tablet to run the VCDS software. It's been used as much as the VCDS itself and has been kept in the case with the cable. Cost me £100 for the tablet so open to sensible offers on them together or just . Don't really want to put on EBay so thought I'd try here first. Also have brand new LUK clutch/dmf, 2 wheel bearings, 2 cv joints, a used but clean alloy inlet manifold from a BKD engine complete with brand new gasket (from dark side developments) and bolt set to suit. I've got a few other bits but can't remember what they are off the top of my head. Don't mind posting the VCDS but collection only on they heavier stuff.

Hi VCDS here now

Live between Walsall and Cheltenham so WS9 and GL52

Happy to be added

Hi VCDS here now

Live between Walsall and Cheltenham so WS9 and GL52

Happy to be added
Jason, I have added you to map and applied your vcds banner. Thank you. :) x