VCDS USERS MAP

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, as your all probably aware, NHN and I have been updating the VCDS map. The purpose of the VCDS map is to have the location of other members who own a genuine ROSS-TECH VCDS cable who are willing to help others out when they are in need of a scan or some coding or enabling of new functions to there cars. If you are already on the map, can you please check your details are up to date, and you wish to remain on the map and be able to help others out. If any of your details have changed, please PM me directly with the changes and I will edit them.

For all new members/vcds cable holders, please click the link on the map to apply for your details to be added to the map. The application goes directly to Admin and then gets forwarded to myself and NHN at which point, we will then update and add you to the map.

Thanks Everyone.

Sandra. :) x

Reactions: L121_Jack, TheStigOnline, RS3_Club and 1 other person
I will also be checking all existing interfaces soon & any not genuine will be removed, ASN cant have the risk of counterfeit units used on peoples expensive cars.

Last edited:
Reactions: spartacus68, Arrkon and J6YAK
Breezey, what NHN says re the serial and it checking out as genuine is a must to be on the map. I have had many arguments over this as i thought it dodgy initially, but I can assure you NHN isnt fussed where the cable comes from, but has taken on a responsibility to check all interfaces are genuine to reduce the chance of risk to other members cars.

Sending him an auto scan and the serial number will help validate it, Bruce at rosstech confirmed this on another thread somewhere, and if you are unsure of NHN being genuine, he is on the registered distributor list on rosstechs website. While he may charge slightly more than another diagnostic company for the cable, sometimes his support is worth it.

Reactions: NHN
Hi there, ive just joined and see that Sideways Steve is near to me but im not sure how to contact him ?, thanks

Hi there, ive just joined and see that Sideways Steve is near to me but im not sure how to contact him ?, thanks

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Just send him a private message. I see he has not been on for a while though. Where are you located? I can get someone from stewarton to do a scan for you if thats any use, just let me know and i will give you his phone number. :) x

Last edited:
Hi, I can't seem to find this map. I live in Cheshire/South Manchester and need someone to clear out my Airbag light. I know why it's on, I disconnected the glovebox and then stupidly drove my car for a couple of days. hindsight....

any help appreciated.
rgds
Simon

I can't seem to find any Irish users in the Kildare town area or Monasterevin... Need a few codes read

Hi

I want to be listed on the VCDS map but then I have this:
Welcome Karl Martin if you wish to be listed on the VCDS map please fill out the application form.
Sorry, you do not have enough posts to apply.

How much posts do i need?

Reactions: Sandra
Hi

I want to be listed on the VCDS map but then I have this:
Welcome Karl Martin if you wish to be listed on the VCDS map please fill out the application form.
Sorry, you do not have enough posts to apply.

How much posts do i need?
Karl, send me a scan of your car using your cable and i will verify and add you to the map. :) x

Reactions: Karl Martin
..but of course that i will be willing to help some member's located at London or Manchester for free...
All they have to do is pay the airplane ticket :idea:

Reactions: Mr_Dude and Greyarea
Hi, Just wondering if i could be added to the map as i have just had my vcds cable delivered. Thanks Tommy

Sandra and NHN can you ignore my recent request for adding me to the map, I have noticed I'm under Bolton :lmfao: please can you change to south manchester.

Thank you both

Sandra and NHN can you ignore my recent request for adding me to the map, I have noticed I'm under Bolton :lmfao: please can you change to south manchester.

Thank you both

no problem Paul. I have your application. :) x

Reactions: Heisenberg
You can add me to your map, now that I've got my shiny new cable from NHN.

Martin in be a day or so before i add you as we have some site issues. :) x

Can I get added to the list as well please. Got my cable from NHN today

No problem robbie. I need an area of Scotland to put you on the map please. Just send me a pm. :) x

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Is this just for Europe folks? Im in the states but would love to be added.

I've filled out the form twice, but have had no response.. can I be added for Royston, Hertfordshire..

Anyone around bradford or leeds that's got vcds to reprogram my rear aftermarket led facelift lights on a prefacelift a3 thanks

Hi can you add me to the Yeovil area. Live in Swansea but work Monday to Friday in Yeovil. Chance to help more people out.

Thanks tez

Genuine VCDS in Prescot (from Gendan)

Hi I wonder if you could help me I recently bought an audi a3 2.0 fsipetrol 2004 . Which is struggling to start I've replaced the cam shaft sensor I got told it was and it's still doing it any ideas ? We have vcds but we don't no what we are looking at plz anyone who could help would be very much appreciated. We did the vcds before I replaced the cam sensor and these codes came up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 886
Hi, Robbie
I have an Audi A7 2015, would like to activate few things Via VCDS. I am very new to this VCDS could you help me do that.
I stay in Edinburgh

Hello! Can I be added to the map? Just purchased Vcds off NHN :)

Hello! Can I be added to the map? Just purchased Vcds off NHN :)
Hey gops, send me your address and postcode as a pm and I will add you on ;) x

Hi there - happy to be of help to anyone in Melbourne, Oz - got a Hex-Can so can help out with all models :)

Hi anyone in the northwest/ widnes area willing to help me out in a couple of weeks?
I need some help coding facelift rear led lights to non facelift a6 c6?
Any help appreciated- payment can be beer/food/cash whichever you prefer!
Thanks

Hi I have just joined is there anyone near Southport that could posably plug a audi a6 in plz as I have changed the abs/esp pump and now brakes won't bleed properly plz help

Hi @Sandra, I'm in Selby (North Yorkshire), do you know anyone with VCDS near my location?
Cheers
Max