1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

VCDS USERS MAP

Sandra Apr 2, 2013

1. Duane32

Duane32 Registered User

Hi it’s a 2.0 tfsi bul 220bhp

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. bikedoctorr

bikedoctorr Member VCDS Map User

Hi

I have just brought a second hand Ross tech hex and can. I’m in a town called hailsham. Bn27. Only one other guy near buy in Eastbourne on the map. Open to scan cars for fault codes are needed. Not upto speed on any adoptions yet. Do you still add people to the map ???

Sandra likes this.
  4. Audigit

Audigit Active Member VCDS Map User

@Sandra is there any particular reason why my details haven’t been added even though I requested back in September last year?

also, since then I now have genuine ODIS access with facilities such as component protection removal, immobiliser coding etc.

If my details aren’t going to be added then that is fine but a courtesy “you’re not being added” message or reply would be appreciated instead of just being ignored lol. Thanks

5. Tc4me

Tc4me Registered User

Hy from Austria, near Vienna , sorry my bad English , i have VCDS , and VCP, you can add me to the map if you need help , greets Tc4me

6. maxx16v

maxx16v New Member VCDS Map User

hi
    how do you get added to ther VCDS user map....

7. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

send me a pm with your postcode and I will add you in

8. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

bikedoctorr and Tc4me like this.
  9. Tc4me

Tc4me Registered User

Thx

Sandra likes this.
  10. bikedoctorr

Thnx for adding me

Sandra likes this.
  11. Richy191

Richy191 Registered User

Hello, anybody around Uxbridge/Hillingdon/Heathrow area to help me activate hidden menu (Green Menu) please?

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. lukas.heeley1

lukas.heeley1 Registered User

Hello I'm struggling to find the map could someone help me find it?

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

14. Sandra

15. nigel webb

nigel webb Registered User

hi im new to the forum and loving how everyone is friendly and helpful i was wondering if there was anyone able to turn my airbag light off as it came on after taking out the glove box to check my heater modules which ive still not fixed im in halstead essex area any help would be great

16. Sandra

Send a message to @AndreasJohn

17. nigel webb

nigel webb Registered User

ok thanks for your help

18. Audisportconvertible

Audisportconvertible Registered User

Hi all in Biggin Hill kent TN163XT, just got an A3 private and been shorting some issues, have had the dash pod remade as it failed, was causing all sorts of fun.
    Got it back today and have an airbag warning. Was ok before the dash failed. Also as per Nigel above I removed my glove box as the previous owner had punched a dent in it that I had to pop back.

wondering if it’s all related?, but my cheap obd11 off amazon says no faults. Also the stop start worked with the dash part failed but today has a warning saying non functional or similar, not cross out a actually faulty. Again my code readers a no go.

19. bikedoctorr

Happy to scan it after lock down with vcds but I’m in bn27. Might be someone closer. What car model is it and year. I only have a older hex and can ehich is cars upto 2016 I think.

Audisportconvertible likes this.
  20. Audisportconvertible

Audisportconvertible Registered User

Cheers mate understand I’m in TN16, I think I’ve worked out it’s where I drove it with the glove box out of the car and the airbag override removed. Will see if if can simply get it rest locally. Ps it’s a 2012 A38p

21. ukd4v1d

ukd4v1d Registered User

Is the map still being updated? I’ve just purchased a V2 and want adding to the map. Obviously my unit isn’t unlimited so for anything that requires a life (VIN) id ask a contribution towards me buying the next level. Based in Middlesbrough

22. Paul V.

Paul V. Registered User

Hi guys, just bought a Ross-Tech Hex V2, I'm in South London, feel free to give me a shout if you need a scan

23. Q7guy

Q7guy New Member VCDS Map User

Hi just purchased a VCDS HEX-V2 USB Package can you add me too the map for Glasgow (much needed as i have been looking for someone to help for weeks with no answer so bought it myself, if anyone needs scans or stuff cleared give me a shout.

24. MartayMcFly

MartayMcFly Booooooost Gold Supporter VCDS Map User

Hey guys, I was helping a new member check some coding and he pointed out the map has me way out in Peterculter, but I'm actually much closer in to the centre of Aberdeen. Is it a 'security' thing, or just a typo in my postcode?

25. Matt268uk

Matt268uk A3 Sportback VCDS Map User

@MartayMcFly drop Sandra a message and she'll make the changes for you.

MartayMcFly likes this.
  26. Sandra

Martin drop me a message with your postcode

Thanks Matt :)

MartayMcFly likes this.
  27. Azz

Azz Registered User

Anyone around Oldham with vcds need to reset inspection light

28. T-1000

T-1000 Registered User

Yes replied to your pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RS3 S. likes this.
  29. Racer3102

Racer3102 New Member

Hi @Sandra, I tried to make use of VCDS map and posted to couple of guys near me. Now I cant see any messages on any profile. if there is something the admin has blocked me? or a glitch. I am looking for someone who can help me with the tool in Essex area im from Basildon btw.
    Thanks
    Arvind

30. Sandra

@Racer3102 As a new member you don’t have private message facility yet. Which member is nearest you and I will tag them for you ?

31. Racer3102

Racer3102 New Member

exspartan36 from Leigh on Sea
    Thanks a lot

Sandra likes this.
  32. Sandra

@EXSpartan36 can you help with vcds scan for this member?

33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member VCDS Map User

Hi Arvind,

I can help. what is it you need doing?

35. Racer3102

Racer3102 New Member

Hi there! I have an A3 08 reg 1.9 Tdi sportback. Did a stupid thing of removing glove box and disconnected passenger Airbag switch without disconnecting battery and now I have airbag light ON continuously. Understood it could be cleared with the tool. It would be of great support. I am in Basildon and can pop soon. Thanks!
    Regards,
    Arvind

36. EXSpartan36

EXSpartan36 Active Member VCDS Map User

I can certainly do that for you. Whats your number? Ill send you my address.

37. Racer3102

Racer3102 New Member

07440715281, WHen is the suitable time for you?