VCDS users in Berkshire area.. need assistance!

Carlito74

Reaction score
Hi all !

In need of a read out of my car to be done to ascertain what the problem is i have with my central locking & alarm system (which is said to be deactivated/disconnected?)

So i am in need of a scan as a family friend who knows cars has told me i possibly need a new Comfort control module? and that this would then need reprogramming etc to fix my problems..

The problem i have is that the key fob no longer interacts with my central locking, they both are receiving/sending signals but the previous owner before me from what we could see has used VCDS not knowing what they were doing and altered settings and messed around with a lot of stuff through that! we think the alarm was maybe a bit too sensitive and so they had it deactived/disconnected.

I have re-synced the key fob and done all that but still no joy, so i am in need of a second opinion on whether or not this is a simple case of resetting the values in the VCDS controls or if i do indeed need a new Comfort Control Module??

If anyone is in the area please help!!

before anyone asks, i have gone on the VCDS map on here already and contacted everyone around my area but they either haven't replied or have not logged on for a good few years!!

many thanks in advance!
Carl

Hi Carl

Regarding using the VCDS map..I was in the same boat as you. I contacted everyone in the area and not much response.

However, do make sure you are not writing on their wall and instead..actually writing PM or 'Start a conversation' as its known on here.

Do also search GUM TREE as sometimes VCDS users are on there.

Keep trying mate and someone will help.

Dan.

Hi all !

In need of a read out of my car to be done to ascertain what the problem is i have with my central locking & alarm system (which is said to be deactivated/disconnected?)

So i am in need of a scan as a family friend who knows cars has told me i possibly need a new Comfort control module? and that this would then need reprogramming etc to fix my problems..

The problem i have is that the key fob no longer interacts with my central locking, they both are receiving/sending signals but the previous owner before me from what we could see has used VCDS not knowing what they were doing and altered settings and messed around with a lot of stuff through that! we think the alarm was maybe a bit too sensitive and so they had it deactived/disconnected.

I have re-synced the key fob and done all that but still no joy, so i am in need of a second opinion on whether or not this is a simple case of resetting the values in the VCDS controls or if i do indeed need a new Comfort Control Module??

If anyone is in the area please help!!

before anyone asks, i have gone on the VCDS map on here already and contacted everyone around my area but they either haven't replied or have not logged on for a good few years!!

many thanks in advance!
Carl
HI Carl try link below

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/members/faisalfazeli.97728/

@FaisalFazeli