VCDS Supplier

@NHN hi Nigel, can you give me a quote for a hex-can cable please.

Thanks, Matt

@NHN Hi Nigel, same as the above. Could I have a quote for the HEX+CAN as well please? I've sent you a PM/conversation but I'm not sure if you have received it. Cheers.

@NHN I also sent you a message regarding pricing for vcds on the 9th march along with an email on 12/13 march.

Do these VCDS need a yearly subscription or is it a one off £250 deal?

So I pay the £250 get the cable and software, install it on my laptop and have full use of it for ever and never need to pay to upgrade it, thats not too bad is it

Nope not bad at all. Can sell them as well for around £200 too so can make money back if you don't need the cable anymore. I bought mine (not from nhn as there was no reply) and am loving it. Loads of options and already helped me code for my cruise control and extra key.

Will deffo have to purchase 1 when I get my Avant

Looking to buy one of these, can someone contact me to sort out please.

Cheers

Looking to order one today if anyone on here can help or point me in the direction of a 'real' one on eBay lol

@Adam916 I pm'ed you where I got mine from, as to not advertise other company's on this thread. I did ask for a quote on march 10th but got no reply, so went elsewhere, as said in my PM.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Adam916
@Adam916 I pm'ed you where I got mine from, as to not advertise other company's on this thread. I did ask for a quote on march 10th but got no reply, so went elsewhere, as said in my PM.

Hope this helps you.

Hi @mattmanwrx,
Any chance of a copy of that pm please?
I'm having trouble sourcing too...
Thanks,
A

Thanks Matt. Sorted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mattmanwrx
I've been under the weather & havnt been on here tbh, aswell as my partner who I've been looking after, apologies if you've got no reply.

Anyone direct me to the genuine vcds sent 2 msg to the supplier on here no reply any help would be great thanx

Hope this helps you.

Hi,
can you send me the info? I am interested in buying one. Have sent PM to NHN but seems he is busy.

Thanks,
CPP

Hi,
can you send me the info? I am interested in buying one. Have sent PM to NHN but seems he is busy.

Thanks,
CPP

One post above yours pal, shows the official distributors. Go to UK, choose one :)

Anyone know if this chap still supplies VCDS cable and software or able to point me in the direction of someone who can?

Im looking into buying it as it would work out cheaper buying it myself than having to find someone who can do it for me.

I note that some are asking for the HEX-CAN VCDS above. Note that this is now discontinued and no longer supported by Ross Tech if used on a >2016 car.
I had the misfortune to be sold a HEX-CAN quite recently, after the discontinuation by a 'reseller' who was not very pleasant in acknowledgement, but all due and good credit to Ilexa who intervened and ensured a replacement.
Note that the new cable, called the V2, is cheaper if you are happy to restrict advanced coding to just three VINs - note 'Advanced' and not general servicing items. So unless you are a professional technician this version should be all you need...
Also, beware on ebay (and I guess also the forum 'for sale board') as pretty well most, if not all, will be the discontinued product. My advice is to use Ilexa...Derek is most helpful.

Reactions: Sandra
Well its taken me some time to discuss with Ross-tech the best way forward for me to become a genuine seller of vcds along with 2 threads from the past discussing group buys etc, but finally I have been able to negotiate a deal with a genuine distributor to be able to supply at will :)

Cables can be bought at anytime, are 100% genuine cables, are able to be used with all current & new software.

They can be fully registered with RT for support if need be.

Work with most current Windows OS systems but not Mac unless using virtual windows partitions or parallels with windows, dependent on the Mac tbh & all OS's utilise the USB ports for these cables.

Items will be sent special delivery insured tracked next day.

I am happy to send internationally at the additional cost price of the signed/insured for postage costs.

You will receive a cable only because the software is always best downloaded from the site directly, so its more upto date which keeps the costs down for myself & the buyer.

You will receive a proper invoice from myself via email which will detail all my contact info & payment would be preferrably via bank transfer or over counter deposit given its free & I would accept paypal if you swallow the 4% fees, as gift payments through paypal do attract the fees also.

I'm flexible & will accomodate your needs, but cable only is sent when payment is received & cleared, if you pay cash into the account it can enable me to send as soon as I see the cleared funds on the internet.

Current rrp is approx £270, current price from myself delivered is £250 which is the cheapest available at the moment.

Let me know via PM if you would like a cable & I will advise the process to purchase one.

Thanks.

Nigel.

Hey there, interested in a Ross Tech cable (Hex-Can) Still available?
If they are still available, how much are they? Posted to Aus?
Thanks Matt

I am also interested in the hex-can cable but cannot make contact with NHN. Anyone still got stock of these?

I am also interested in a cable but have not got a reply

You guys crease me! what is all this PMing secrecy?
Why do you not go to the UK horse's mouth - Ilexa? Derek will have one out to you by return!
www.ilexa.co.uk
-And again, if you want to 'use it for ever and ever', I'd advise against the CAN version.