VCDS Supplier

I'm not ignoring anyone, illness has taken center stage, if you were to see how many posts I make a day or not, in comparison to some months back, you would see the massive difference, so please don't make assumptions.

I would suggest you contact Ilexa in this case for VCDS, as I cant help until at least a weeks time.
Hi Nigel, please could you check your PM for a message. Thanks

Hi Nigel,
Can you contact me with regards to buying a VCDS cable please?
Thanks

I emailed both of them......no replys yet. do your guys still sell cables from here???

Reactions: Ice Kay and Graemetee
Thanks for that. Cheapest I seen it also. What's the difference between the micro and the hex one apart form 60 quid. I have a 3.2 2004 a3 8p. I think both will work no???? Is there anything I can't do with one or other

I stand to be corrected by those more in the know than i am, but i think HEX-CAN has pretty much got all the different makes and models covered, the MICRO-CAN one is a bit limited, Ross-Tech even say If your car's chassis type is not listed, it's not compatible with this interface and we would recommend the Ross-Tech VCDS HEX+CAN version instead.

mine is listed so might go for the mirco :) so longs it don't stop me doing anything that the other one would on my model. I emailed them but I quess there closed for weekend now :( hopefully my man who has one locally will be back on Monday. id rather put the money towards the repair im going to have to do first then buy cable when I have spare cash, which after buying this car im thinking will never happen as its breaking quicker than I can buy the bits :)

sorry another question.............if you buy a secondhand one do you have to buy the £65 support from ross tech or is that just if you want there support. id be happy to just have the working software without there help. as most answers are on web sites anyway.

Hello @NHN id like to buy the kit with the cable please dude. Will PM you

I have to say a massive thanks to nigel (NHN) for supplying my cable. I wasnt stuck in a jam I just needed to fix my mmi issues but if i was then he would have got me out of it, Ordered and it was with me the next day,

Superb price and service

Thanks mate

Matt

Reactions: jojo, Sandra and NHN
Matt, was a pleasure & thank you for the kind words, have a great day.

Hi, do you still have vcds leads for sale? Are they USB ones?

Also how much are they delivered?

Yes I do please pm for a price, thanks

@NHN are you still dealing with these? sent you a convo msg earlier this afternoon. Thanks.

Hi bud, I replied, let me check as it was open & sent, apologies for the delay.

Replying now bud been away & limited forum usage.

Hi NHN i have sent you a pm regarding a vcds lead Many thanks lee.

Received my VCDS cable after talking to Nigel, really quick considering the circumstances and he let me know what was going on throughout the delivery process, great communication and would recommend anyone to use his services. Cheers Buddy!

Well its taken me some time to discuss with Ross-tech the best way forward for me to become a genuine seller of vcds along with 2 threads from the past discussing group buys etc, but finally I have been able to negotiate a deal with a genuine distributor to be able to supply at will :)

Cables can be bought at anytime, are 100% genuine cables, are able to be used with all current & new software.

They can be fully registered with RT for support if need be.

Work with most current Windows OS systems but not Mac unless using virtual windows partitions or parallels with windows, dependent on the Mac tbh & all OS's utilise the USB ports for these cables.

Items will be sent special delivery insured tracked next day.

I am happy to send internationally at the additional cost price of the signed/insured for postage costs.

You will receive a cable only because the software is always best downloaded from the site directly, so its more upto date which keeps the costs down for myself & the buyer.

You will receive a proper invoice from myself via email which will detail all my contact info & payment would be preferrably via bank transfer or over counter deposit given its free & I would accept paypal if you swallow the 4% fees, as gift payments through paypal do attract the fees also.

I'm flexible & will accomodate your needs, but cable only is sent when payment is received & cleared, if you pay cash into the account it can enable me to send as soon as I see the cleared funds on the internet.

Current rrp is approx £270, current price from myself delivered is £250 which is the cheapest available at the moment.

Let me know via PM if you would like a cable & I will advise the process to purchase one.

Thanks.

Nigel.
Well its taken me some time to discuss with Ross-tech the best way forward for me to become a genuine seller of vcds along with 2 threads from the past discussing group buys etc, but finally I have been able to negotiate a deal with a genuine distributor to be able to supply at will :)

Cables can be bought at anytime, are 100% genuine cables, are able to be used with all current & new software.

They can be fully registered with RT for support if need be.

Work with most current Windows OS systems but not Mac unless using virtual windows partitions or parallels with windows, dependent on the Mac tbh & all OS's utilise the USB ports for these cables.

Items will be sent special delivery insured tracked next day.

I am happy to send internationally at the additional cost price of the signed/insured for postage costs.

You will receive a cable only because the software is always best downloaded from the site directly, so its more upto date which keeps the costs down for myself & the buyer.

You will receive a proper invoice from myself via email which will detail all my contact info & payment would be preferrably via bank transfer or over counter deposit given its free & I would accept paypal if you swallow the 4% fees, as gift payments through paypal do attract the fees also.

I'm flexible & will accomodate your needs, but cable only is sent when payment is received & cleared, if you pay cash into the account it can enable me to send as soon as I see the cleared funds on the internet.

Current rrp is approx £270, current price from myself delivered is £250 which is the cheapest available at the moment.

Let me know via PM if you would like a cable & I will advise the process to purchase one.

Thanks.

Nigel.
hi im intrested in lead How do i purchase one also ware do i get the soft ware from. Thanks stu

There are no PM's from you mate, try again.

I have a notification of a message, but when I goto this, it doesn't exist.

I received my VCDS genuine lead from NHN Nigel helped me with my 1st time using it. Has also done other work for me all led interior upgrade footwells, glove compartment, doors, puddle lights,
Cruise control, flat bottom S-line steering wheel, upgrade my radio system with rns Bluetooth voice activation system satnav.
All work done to perfection at a very good price glad to of met someone with so much knowledge thanks again Nigel

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 493
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 524
@NHN - PM me chap, looks like you may need to sell me another VCDS Cable - do I get a frequent shopper discount? LOL

Reactions: Sandra