Vcds services

CallumHoward

Reaction score
Hello all

I was wondering if anyone could help me I want to get into VCDS stuff for the vag group and want to offer services like apple car play activation and retrofits as they is a surprising lack of around my area and I was wondering what sort of kit I need to do apple car play activations, I have a vcds kit

I understand the best magicians don’t reveal their tricks but all help is appreciated

Can’t activate CarPlay with vcds as far as I’m aware. It needs to be connected to the vag mothership for it to work and a license needs purchased and that’s only if you have compatible hardware in the car. So you will need to be a registered vag repairer. @DJAlix and I think a few others on here can do stuff like that.

Can’t activate CarPlay with vcds as far as I’m aware. It needs to be connected to the vag mothership for it to work and a license needs purchased and that’s only if you have compatible hardware in the car. So you will need to be a registered vag repairer. @DJAlix and I think a few others on here can do stuff like that.
Awesome cheers just had a look and it’s like 2500 for a partnership, maybe one day in the near future I’ll be doing it, thanks for the help

Awesome cheers just had a look and it’s like 2500 for a partnership, maybe one day in the near future I’ll be doing it, thanks for the help

For CarPlay stuff there’s a lot of aftermarket units that’s relatively easy and cheap to fit available on aliexpress and the likes. There’s a few new businesses popping up offering things like that for audis, mercs and BMWs that around me. No need to join the expensive vag club for stuff like that. Just good with electrics.

For CarPlay stuff there’s a lot of aftermarket units that’s relatively easy and cheap to fit available on aliexpress and the likes. There’s a few new businesses popping up offering things like that for audis, mercs and BMWs that around me. No need to join the expensive vag club for stuff like that. Just good with electrics.
Awesome, I’ll keep having a look about n research a bit more, thanks for the help