Vcds purchased from advanced in car.

W1LD R

2005.5 S4
Reaction score
Just like to say a big thanks to Tim (cruiser89) for the speedy service and communication whilst dealing with my order for my vcds, arrived as promised and even got a tin of Mints in the box!

110% happy with everything!
Thanks again Tim.

Thanks bud... Appreciate it :D

Glad you like our custom mints!!

-
On a sideline, if anybody else is interested you can check the cable out here - http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/audi-retrofits/vcds-cable-diagnostic-tool or you can fire me a quick PM for price!

Tim

hello sorry to bother you but I am new to the forum and I am not sure if I am using the right way to contact you, I am hoping to purchase the Ross Tech vcds and see you are an authorised seller and wondered how I go about ordering.

Jules my email is jules.kix@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know how to pm you cruiser89 you mailed me on here other day about vcds lead and help booklet how do I order it off you thanks CraigCraig

Don't know how to pm you cruiser89 you mailed me on here other day about vcds lead and help booklet how do I order it off you thanks CraigCraig

I've just PM'd you back on your previous message...

You'll see a notification right at the top of the website on the right hand corner next to your profile picture.