Vcds purchased from advanced in car.

W1LD R

2005.5 S4
Just like to say a big thanks to Tim (cruiser89) for the speedy service and communication whilst dealing with my order for my vcds, arrived as promised and even got a tin of Mints in the box!

110% happy with everything!
Thanks again Tim.

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech

JulesUK

Thanks bud... Appreciate it :D

Glad you like our custom mints!!

-
On a sideline, if anybody else is interested you can check the cable out here - http://www.advanced-incar.co.uk/audi-retrofits/vcds-cable-diagnostic-tool or you can fire me a quick PM for price!

Tim

hello sorry to bother you but I am new to the forum and I am not sure if I am using the right way to contact you, I am hoping to purchase the Ross Tech vcds and see you are an authorised seller and wondered how I go about ordering.

Jules my email is jules.kix@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

A5craig

Don't know how to pm you cruiser89 you mailed me on here other day about vcds lead and help booklet how do I order it off you thanks CraigCraig

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Don't know how to pm you cruiser89 you mailed me on here other day about vcds lead and help booklet how do I order it off you thanks CraigCraig

I've just PM'd you back on your previous message...

You'll see a notification right at the top of the website on the right hand corner next to your profile picture.