VCDS northern ireland

Kevmc63

Reaction score
Hi are their any VCDS users in northern ireland ? see a few names on here but they haven't been active for a while
thanks.

Ok thanks I’ll be in touch later

Hi what’s the charge to get a few things done on my 2015 A6 c7

Im not a mechanic, I could help you with tqking simple logs from the car via vcds (free), but that is as much as I can do.

Hi I am looking passenger mirror to dip in reverse gear, needle sweep on start up, seat belt chime removal. Can you do these things?

Hi,
You can put on youtube what you are looking for, and im pretty sure you will find quickly how to do it with vcds.
Im ok to let you do it, but I wouldnt do anything myself - it is your car. Im not a mechanic, and wouldnt want to take responsibility of any action, if that makes sense.
Thanks

Hi,
You can put on youtube what you are looking for, and im pretty sure you will find quickly how to do it with vcds.
Im ok to let you do it, but I wouldnt do anything myself - it is your car. Im not a mechanic, and wouldnt want to take responsibility of any action, if that makes sense.
Thanks

Ok buddy thanks I was looking someone who could do it for me

It's handy enough to do, I done the mirror dip and needle sweep the other day, just use long code helper