VCDS mods to make today!

Be an idea to update your VCDS, am not supporting anything unless it’s fully up to date and genuine.

maximum value = 127, change your adaptations back to what they were.

VCDS keeps change logs, suggest you check your log folder to see what you have done and revert it.

I tried to put them back to 127 and only AB 2 lets me do it AB3 brings error value out of parameters and wont let me change to anything else.

Is the problem still fixable and will my DRL work again if i sort the adaptions? I appreciate your help buddy.

I updated in April pal i didnt get around to updating to the latest as i didnt think it would made a difference. As you can tell i am not an expert with VCDS.

Thanks

I tried to put them back to 127 and only AB 2 lets me do it AB3 brings error value out of parameters and wont let me change to anything else.

Is the problem still fixable and will my DRL work again if i sort the adaptions? I appreciate your help buddy.

I updated in April pal i didnt get around to updating to the latest as i didnt think it would made a difference. As you can tell i am not an expert with VCDS.

Thanks
Always update VCDS, it’s free so no reason not to.

Never seen that error message before but it seems you are using a hex-can cable which is not gonna be fully compatible with most of your vehicles control modules and would explain the issue. Your patronising and rude Instagram message said that you are not near me so I cannot assist, so if I was you I would look for someone in your area with a more up to date cable. This forum has a VCDS users map. Visit this forum section and find someone close to you, them send them a pm to see if they are willing to assist. Failing that visit a local professional.

Always update VCDS, it’s free so no reason not to.

Never seen that error message before but it seems you are using a hex-can cable which is not gonna be fully compatible with most of your vehicles control modules and would explain the issue. Your patronising and rude Instagram message said that you are not near me so I cannot assist, so if I was you I would look for someone in your area with a more up to date cable. This forum has a VCDS users map. Visit this forum section and find someone close to you, them send them a pm to see if they are willing to assist. Failing that visit a local professional.
Okk thanks for the help i went audi and they reset all the coding for me i could not get anyone with vcds to come help. Is there any way i can get some help coding my A3 FL 2017 as i am finding it hard to find informations. Anything would help thanks