VCDS Map - How long?

TomBlueS3

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Morning :)

I was just wondering from point of application to being added to the map, how long does it generally take?

Thanks!

@Sandra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and TomBlueS3
Morning :)

I was just wondering from point of application to being added to the map, how long does it generally take?

Thanks!
I’m on it now Tom. I only received your application late last night.

Reactions: TomBlueS3
I’m on it now Tom. I only received your application late last night.

Thank you ever so much! Seriously no rush I was just curious more than anything...and wanted to make sure it sent off okay as when I pressed submit it re directed me to a page saying ‘404 not found’ but I’m glad it’s submitted okay.

Thank you Sandra and to all the other Admins/Mods on this forum, Audi-Sport.net is a fantastic website and has been so helpful thus far (Audi owner since July!) :)

Reactions: desertstorm and Sandra
Thank you ever so much! Seriously no rush I was just curious more than anything...and wanted to make sure it sent off okay as when I pressed submit it re directed me to a page saying ‘404 not found’ but I’m glad it’s submitted okay.

Thank you Sandra and to all the other Admins/Mods on this forum, Audi-Sport.net is a fantastic website and has been so helpful thus far (Audi owner since July!) :)

Hi Tom, that's you added to vcds map and have applied your vcds banner . Im glad your enjoying the site Tom. :)

Reactions: TomBlueS3
Super stuff, thank you!! :D

Reactions: Sandra