VCDS Long Code for ESP MK60EC1 H30 0107

czm

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just replaced a faulty ABS module on my wifes 2010 A3 sport back and I am having some problems re coding it.
At the mo the code is just 0000000000000000000000 and I do not have the original code as I did not have access to VCDS beofre I took the old one out, so could not get the original code.

So I need the long code for this usnit based on the PR sticker below
ABS module is ESP MK60EC1 H30 0107
Anybody able to help getting the correct code?

Thanks

Last edited:
Have you now got access to do the coding or having to take the car somewhere to then hand them a piece of paper with a code on?
For reference where are you located as there may be somebody with vcds local to you on here?

Yes I can get my hands on the VCDS again to recode it, I just need the correct long Code.

What do you need? I'm happy to help anyone who's car is ibis white lol..

Reactions: grainqey
Haha. Thanks
I need the Long Code to program the ABS Module.

Can't you connect the old one back and get the code? Have you carried out the Basic Settings?

I could put the old one in but that would mean disconnecting the pump again and rebleeding so would prefer not to.
What basic settings do you mean?

sure on a new unit it cant be done via vcds . i know some need vagcanpro and you have to extend the long coding by 2 bytes more 00

give me in pm your chassis number if your ok with that and the module part number i will generate the abs coding for you

Reactions: phil miller
nice how do u do it? That sticker has it? does it not?

also need the part number used as there is more than one the 1k0 number as the last 2 digits can be different

Hi m8

I have Pmd you with the info that would be awesome.
It's 1K0 907 379 AJ
It has Start/stop but not hill hold.

If you could work out the long code for that then amazing!!!
Thanks again

13420012092700FEC80E00E590000085000000

may have to alter the odd byte once its coded in for the options but i have added the stop start ,rhd,1.6 tdi

Great thanks buddy. I will give that ago later today.

Hey Buddy
Just waiting to get the VCDS off my friend at the weekend

Will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again for all your help/effort

give me in pm your chassis number if your ok with that and the module part number i will generate the abs coding for you
Hi hollow
Do You still offer help with long coding of MK60EC1 ABS module?

If you have an upto date version of the vcds software then it should come up with the coding help box when you click in the box where the code is entered. I wouldn't be surprised if no coding help comes up however, it just depends how far they've got with the help boxes for the later cars.