VCDS in the North East?

Jimbo10

Reaction score
Hello Chaps

Was wondering if anyone is in the Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesbrough/Durham area.
There was a few things I wanted to change on my car.

If you're nearby, could you let me know where and how much you charge?
Completely new to Audi...just purchased an A3 yesterday.

Cheers

Would also like a few things done in the same area, anyone ?

Guys check out the vcds map. Link in my signature. :)

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Im in darlington with VCDS.

Hello mate is there any way you could help me get my Audi lights on the back of my car working? So I have a 2016 Audi A4 tfsi sports model (b9). I have bought the sweeping s-sline rear dynamic b9 model lights. I might need some wiring done and need some coding sorting out for them to work.

Hello Chaps

Was wondering if anyone is in the Newcastle/Sunderland/Middlesbrough/Durham area.
There was a few things I wanted to change on my car.

If you're nearby, could you let me know where and how much you charge?
Completely new to Audi...just purchased an A3 yesterday.

Cheers
Hello mate did you manage to get anyone in Newcastle/Gateshead and other north east areas to help modify your Audi? I need help finding someone who knows what they’re doing to help me code my Audi so I can get my dynamic lights working I’ve just bought.

Hello mate is there any way you could help me get my Audi lights on the back of my car working? So I have a 2016 Audi A4 tfsi sports model (b9). I have bought the sweeping s-sline rear dynamic b9 model lights. I might need some wiring done and need some coding sorting out for them to work.

Unfortunately I am not familiar with the wiring changes on the b9. I would of just assumed you would need some wiring adaptors and then some coding carried out. Have you researched what needs to be done?

Yes I’ve downloaded the pdf of how to complete the process with my B9 model and the guys at Sungold electrics are going to do it for me tomorrow thanks. Looking forward to eventually getting these lights on as they look the bees knees!