1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS in Rugby, Warwickshire

Leorio Mar 7, 2018

1. Leorio

Leorio New Member VCDS Map User

Hello All,

If anyone need fault codes scanning or have an issue that can be resolved with VCDS send me a message. Geniue cable and latest soft. I live in Rugby, Warwickshire.

Additional info:

I own A8 D3 and in this model can do lot of modifications, adaptations and changes. Don't have a problem with scanning codes in all other Audi's and VW but don't know much about VCDS on these so any tweaks will be your responsibility.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

2. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

if you wish to be added to vcds map use link below

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/applicationform/vcds-application.3/form

3. Leorio

Leorio New Member VCDS Map User

Sure, why not - it's always easier to look at the map rather than going through the posts. Are you sure that you wrote a good link? I tried clicking it but have error that page is not found..

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Just send me a pm with your postcode then. I will check the link to see what’s wrong with it.