1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VCDS help needed - North West

Ferg Jan 10, 2018

1. Ferg

Ferg Member Team Elderberry Pearl Audi S4

Hello

Unfortunately I have not heard back from the nearest VCDS owner to me - AlexGSi2000, so am hoping someone else might be able to help ?

I have a 2005 S4 and would like to make adjustments to the DRL setup, check for errors and possibly enable other options if available. I'm in Southport and happy to drive a reasonable distance if someone might be able to help me ?

Many thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro S tronic Sportback MQB Platform

I have VCDS and am near Saddleworth. If of any help.

4. Ferg

Thank you for that. Can I get back to you, as it's a bit of a hike for me - about 120 miles round trip.

Thanks,

T-800 likes this.
  5. carlcall

carlcall Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi Manual

I’m near Blackpool if that’s any good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Ferg

Many thanks for the reply - whereabouts are you ?

7. carlcall

carlcall Well-Known Member Team Brilliant Black VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group TDi Manual

Sorry for the late reply pal but got REAL man flu at the moment.

Basically I'm in Cleveleys a few miles from Blackpool.

8. Hutchball

Hutchball New Member

Hi mate. I’m in Litherland. I’ve got VCDS. I’m not an expect but I can check a few things.

9. Ferg

Hi and many thanks for the reply. I think the guy in Cleveleys is going to try and sort out my issues, so can I get back to you if I don't get everything done out ?