VCDS Help in Aberdeen

J6YAK

Team Java Green
Reaction score
Hi, as the title says I'm looking for someone around the Aberdeen area that would be willing to help switch on some options on my 2014 S3?

This is what I'm looking to switch on if possible............

Dip passenger mirror when reverse engaged.
Rear lights on with front DRL's.
Visual display for rear parking sensors.
Oil temp on DIS menu.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Innes

Innes, click the link on my signature for vcds map for those in your area, or go to scottish members list, those with vcds in scotland have vcds marked in red after there name, any problems, drop me a pm. :) x

Thanks Sandra, I already did have a look on the map and there are some people in and around Aberdeen but didn't want to just pick someone at random and ask for their help, we'll not at first anyway! Thought I would give people the chance to volunteer first before I started asking. I'm not in a hurry I could wait a while and if no one replies I'll PM some of them.

Cheers

Thanks Sandra, I already did have a look on the map and there are some people in and around Aberdeen but didn't want to just pick someone at random and ask for their help, we'll not at first anyway! Thought I would give people the chance to volunteer first before I started asking. I'm not in a hurry I could wait a while and if no one replies I'll PM some of them.

Cheers

be interested in finding out more too, let me know if you get anyone, could get something done with my A4

I'm in Aberdeen and have VCDS. If you have the codes, I'll do the mods.

Reactions: Sandra
This is what I'm looking to switch on if possible............

Dip passenger mirror when reverse engaged.
Rear lights on with front DRL's.
Visual display for rear parking sensors.
Oil temp on DIS menu.

I met up with Innes and activated all the above on his S3 8V.

Anyone else in the Aberdeen area, feel free to give me a shout.

Last edited:
I met up with Innes and activated all the above on his S3 8V.

Anyone else in the Aberdeen area, feel free to give me a shout.

Hi Grant,
I see you are also in the Aberdeen area. I have an Audi A6 (2012). Do you know if the VCDS that you have would work on my car? Where did you buy yours from and was it expensive?

Thanks,

Lee

@Grant,

drop me a PM if you're still doing the mods. few things i want doing if/when you can accommodate.

Hi Guys I am looking for someone with
VCDS to help me activated the hidden green menu in my audi

Hopefully. Martin is really helpful guy :)

Reactions: aaronenabs