Vcds emergency brake

CallumHoward

Reaction score
Hello all

I’ve just brought a Ross tech vcds stuff and I’m teaching my self tweaks and I’ve got one in my head that I want but not sure how it do it nor can find any help to do it and was wondering if someone could help me, I’ve attached a vid of what I want, brake light to flash under emergency stop, not sure if it possible on my car an pfl a3 2014
Can someone help me please all help appreciate

Hello all

I’ve just brought a Ross tech vcds stuff and I’m teaching my self tweaks and I’ve got one in my head that I want but not sure how it do it nor can find any help to do it and was wondering if someone could help me, I’ve attached a vid of what I want, brake light to flash under emergency stop, not sure if it possible on my car an pfl a3 2014
Can someone help me please all help appreciate

Not sure about VCDS but obd eleven has a high intensity brake light app that does what you describe. or try this coding
Is this what you mean?

High intensity brake light (hazards flash with hard braking)
09 - Central Electronics
Adaptation - 10
(1)-Assistance light functions-Notbremsanzeige NBA -> "active" (default "not active")
(11)-Dyn. turn signal modes-Notwarn_blinken_NBA_Phase_2 -> "active"
(15)-Dyn. turn signal modes-Crashblinken -> "active"

High intensity brake light operates on both inner and outer lights
09 - Central Electronics
Adaptation - 10
(8)-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Lichtfunktion C 27 -> "Brake light on" (default "not active")
(10)-Leuchte27NSL RC6-Dimmwert CD 27 -> "100" (default "0")

Reactions: CallumHoward
There is also a dedicated VCDS three within this forum section with loads of detail, plus I am updating my sponsor section with coding details also.

Reactions: AlS3BE and CallumHoward