VCDS !! does one lead do one car or can it be used for a number of cars ?

marcusd09

Reaction score
like the title says can the VCDS lead be used on different cars if so does anyone in the midlands area have one ? and could do they make a few changes on my car obviously id offer cash just name the price :)

It can be used on as many cars as you want. The restrictions apply to the number of computers you can validate the software license on.
Details on Ross-Tech website.

Marcus, post a request for a vcds scan in the vcds users map as well. :)

It can be used on as many cars as you want. The restrictions apply to the number of computers you can validate the software license on.
Details on Ross-Tech website.

The license is built into the cable. You can install the software on as many computers as you want.

How much does a VCDS cable cost.....in other words , if I want to be able to do things like this myself, what do I need, what will it cost and where's the best place to get it please ?

I'm sure there are others who would be interested as well....thanks.

How much does a VCDS cable cost.....in other words , if I want to be able to do things like this myself, what do I need, what will it cost and where's the best place to get it please ?

I'm sure there are others who would be interested as well....thanks.

Contact user NHN. He has a group buy running. Pm him for a price. :)

Thanks Sandra....just found out loads of info from the VCDS section....sorry, forgot it was there..!!