Vcds Belfast ??

Thanks, I'm useless at this, I have clicked on the name and tried to start a conversation, I guess this is a PM. When I try to send it says there is an error. What am I doing wrong.
You can't use pm till you have 3 post on the main forum. That is in place to make sure your content is not spam, it's the same for every member that joins the forum, we don't single anyone out. We have Spam filters in place, which are very good, we protecting our members and making forum a good place to be :)

Hi guys..newbie here! is there anyone that can help me..I am a complete novice when it comes to all of this. I have just bought an a5 s line cabriolet, and was wondering if anyone could help me with a couple of vcds mods, namely I want to adjust the brightness of the led running lights, and enable rear parking display on screen? Anyone could help that would be awesome

Hi guys..newbie here! is there anyone that can help me..I am a complete novice when it comes to all of this. I have just bought an a5 s line cabriolet, and was wondering if anyone could help me with a couple of vcds mods, namely I want to adjust the brightness of the led running lights, and enable rear parking display on screen? Anyone could help that would be awesome

Where abouts are you?

Ballymoney but I'll be in Belfast next Friday (14th) so if you're about then I could bring my laptop.

Believe it or not im in Coleraine on Friday this week..if that suited?

If you can make it for any time after 12pm that's fine with me.

Send me a PM later on sure.

It wont let me send a pm Darren? Do you know how to increase the brightness of the LED's when on auto and sidelights? And the optic rear parking? I haven't got a clue but I find my LED DRL's aren't as bright as id like them. Youd be a hero if you could help me. Are you aware of any other cool mods? G

@greglogan need a engine management light on wonder could you tell me what it is?? Im north belfast mate

Hey! I've just got an S1, anyone still doing vcds mods in Belfast!? Thanks!

There may be a possibility I'll be in Belfast a day this week .. not too sure just yet which day.

Reactions: Sandra
I'll be up on Friday, anytime after 12 I'm free.

The car i bought needs a service, i live near belfast castle bt15 4eq..
any recommendations, still undecided about the gear oil, (audi says sealed unit and does not need done)

anyway service wise. who do you use, i have 121 on the clock . so probably a full service!

The car i bought needs a service, i live near belfast castle bt15 4eq..
any recommendations, still undecided about the gear oil, (audi says sealed unit and does not need done)

anyway service wise. who do you use, i have 121 on the clock . so probably a full service!

Belfast Service Centre get good reviews, don't go anywhere near Audi, they're unprofessional and don't care at all about the customer.

Which car do you have?

hi darren
as per pic !
A4 3.0 auto quattro advant..
where are you based?
john

Belfast Service Centre?
is that castle reag?

hi darren
its the tiptronic (6 speed)

Well then "technically" Audi are correct however, the manufacturer of the gearbox who is ZF recommend 80k/5yrs, its not that expensive to service, Bristol Transmissions sell the full genuine ZF service kit including all fluids and filters required.

Belfast Service Centre should be fit to do it or my own mechanic in Ballymoney, Dubtech, also come highly recommended, he does all my work, always uses genuine parts and will always tell you the truth.

He done my Dads old A6 3.0 TDI quattro gearbox service and have looked after all our cars since early 2012, he's an ex VW tech of 17yrs.

great!
the online shop is getting work done apparently
ant idea of cost darren?

I can't remember off hand how much the service kit was as it was done in 2015 then the car was subsequently sold a few months later but I'll see if I still have any of the old paperwork about and let you know.