Facelift VC questions..

JDHOWELLS

Reaction score
I may be thick but here goes..

1 - where do I find fuel range on VC?

2 - how do I get the parking plus sensor screen on VC if at all possible - or how do I make it full screen on mmi screen? There is a little red + symbol that would suggest it can get bigger?

1fb4acbf81c0abf513d261c4407a5741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's there... (but no help to you as jot near car to show you how).
Not possible on VC.
The plus sign means there's a menu, use the jog dial and push to the left to bring up that menu.

Audi confirmed firmware bug for why reversing cam is not full screen on MMI with ghosted car sensor overlay, per previous models.... but I don't think you'll get the car with sensors to be full screen.

Reactions: JDHOWELLS
Fuel range is in the tab for the vehicle screen as far as I can remember - should be always visible!

This is the main screen of the VC in Sport view mode, fuel range top right, both temps bottom left (one on VC, one under VC) mileage and trip inside the rev counter, time and temp under rev counter, time/date to the right of the rev counter, all your consumption info on the left and boost and fuel level bottom right (again one on VC, one under VC)

XXaCTWY.jpg

This is the main screen of the VC in Sport view mode, fuel range top right, both temps bottom left (one on VC, one under VC) mileage and trip inside the rev counter, time and temp under rev counter, time/date to the right of the rev counter, all your consumption info on the left and boost and fuel level bottom right (again one on VC, one under VC)

XXaCTWY.jpg

Thanks. Is that total mileage and trip mileage under main dial?

Wish it would display the parking plus screen

It is and you reset it with zero button.

Yep, as above. Sorry, sunning myself in Spain at the mo so the phone gets left when we're out :blacksunrays::grinning:

I may be thick but here goes..

1 - where do I find fuel range on VC?

2 - how do I get the parking plus sensor screen on VC if at all possible - or how do I make it full screen on mmi screen? There is a little red + symbol that would suggest it can get bigger?

I've tried using control to toggle to left to enter that red + menu in top left corner, but all that does on mine is takes car sensor graphic away so I can see the main menu options??

Asked this before, but its really frustrating me that you can't seem to toggle to the little red + on the top left of the Parking Display as per my photo.. has anyone ever managed to select that + which I have to assume is there for a reason? If so what does is do?

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Asked this before, but its really frustrating me that you can't seem to toggle to the little red + on the top left of the Parking Display as per my photo.. has anyone ever managed to select that + which I have to assume is there for a reason? If so what does is do?

Nudge the selection wheel to the left (or right, cannot remember).... its a joystick as well as a rotary dial :)

*it goes up and down for radio station selection and navigation entry short cuts also.

Nudge the selection wheel to the left (or right, cannot remember).... its a joystick as well as a rotary dial :)

*it goes up and down for radio station selection and navigation entry short cuts also.
Nah I get how the jog wheel works, I've nudged it each and every way, all it does is nothing when that parking screen is on other than get rid of the parking screen lol..

The + to me indicates another menu or something as it does when it appears elsewhere on the MMI screen??

Nah I get how the jog wheel works, I've nudged it each and every way, all it does is nothing when that parking screen is on other than get rid of the parking screen lol..

The + to me indicates another menu or something as it does when it appears elsewhere on the MMI screen??
Nudging to the Right gives me this:

IMG 1951

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Just tap the left button isn't it? If it was on the other side then the right button...

Works for me too - I've used it to get into trailer mode many times.