Vauxhall have a new model out

lil_coz

Reaction score
A mate of mine spotted this on the roads. I think it's a model above the VXR... :huh:

AstratypeR.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a ****! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not that I want to nitpick or anything - but being a CDTI, isn't it technically a TypeS?

Not that I want to nitpick or anything - but being a CDTI, isn't it technically a TypeS?

Good point! lol

I think he's still got room for a few more badges. This could be the Vauxhall Astra Type R AMG S-Line Cosworth 1.9 CDTI

Another one from the school of 'How to make yourself look like a total **** without even having to open your mouth'.

Four letters, starts with C, ends in T, rhymes with stunt.

Never believe a man with a fake 'upgrade' badge on back of car, likely to be a king of billy bull$h1t.

VX do have a new Astra VXR out which is kicking out 285bhp in stock form.....Full buckets and all the frills for £10k less than the current S3....

VXR would be bad enough but using another car manufacturer is shocking! Bad form there!!!

I think its rather fun :) We have an original Fiat 500 ( 1960's) running round locally with a collection of badges on the back from V8 turbo 16 valve to GTI, always makes me smile :)
I removed all the badges from the back of my old VR6 golf and put a "Caddy" badge on. I hate badge snobbery :)

Before fitting that badge do you have to remove 75% of the engine torque?

:whistle2:

i have read about this its a top secret 1000bhp one lol

I think its rather fun :) We have an original Fiat 500 ( 1960's) running round locally with a collection of badges on the back from V8 turbo 16 valve to GTI, always makes me smile :)
I removed all the badges from the back of my old VR6 golf and put a "Caddy" badge on. I hate badge snobbery :)

See I don't mind this when it's blatant **** take, but when people stick RS badges on diesels, M badges on 320i's etc it just makes me sigh and think ...

this always cracks me up. I've seen to veins with random badges on them.one had a rs badge on there for some reason. the worst I've seen was going to bournemouth, I saw a black mk4 with lexus lights and a M Power badge:rolleyes:

I once saw an M reg 318i with M badges all over it. the guy had even cut wonky holes above the wheel arches for the glued on M vents.

it was so badly done my wife who couldnt care less about mods pointed it out. wish had taken a pic.

VX do have a new Astra VXR out which is kicking out 285bhp in stock form.....Full buckets and all the frills for £10k less than the current S3....

My friend told me about this, he currently owns a VXR now and he seems to think the new one will do 0-60 in 5 seconds! I just replied with a huh as i believe he said it due to my S3 being faster, nicer and just simply a better car all round :D hahaha

It's still a Vauxhall though.....