Various A3 items up for grabs - Leather interior Sline alloys, folding mirrors + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattandrew

Reaction score
Hopefully the moderators will be kind enough to leave this thread where it is and not lock it for a week or so so i can at least reply to a few questions and keep the interest, we all know the classifieds doesent get much traffic and ive got quite a bit of stuff to get rid of as its all cluttering up the garage.

A3 full leather interior
Graphite/black vienna leather. The full interior includes:
front seats
rear seats
front door cards with leather inserts
rear side panels with leather inserts
£650 ono
Pics here
Back seats
Front seat

OEM 18inch Sline Alloys - RS6
Original A3 Fitment. Have just been powder coated and fully refurbed - never been on the road. Not a curb mark on them. They were professionally powder coated. Two alloys have brand new tyres on them and the other two are part worn
£550 postage on top at cost, also can meet and deliver if close

Pics before they were refurbed
Side angle
Side

Concert 2+ headunit
Double din headunit, plays MP3 cds etc
£70 inc next day delivery
Pic here

Folding mirrors
Original Audi Folding mirror motors and arms need to fit folding mirrors to an A3/S3 - will need wiring in
£185 inc next day delivery

Ipod dock - OEM audi with glove box
My new S3 came with the OEM ipod dock and cradle in the glovebox but I am wanting to replace this as I have something else in mind. I will either sell removed or if someone wants to meet up I will swap with there glovebox so you have the original cradle in the gloveboxetc.
£80

Halogen headlights pair
Left and right headlights
£60 each delivered or £100 pair delivered

3 door rear lights
not the facelift ones - pair
£60 delivered

Walnut wood interior trim
3 door trim inc front, rear & ashtray surround
£70 inc delivery
Pic here

If any one is interested or needs any more information please PM me, I am also happy to deliver at cost and assit with fitting etc

EDIT

S3 OEM Vents
Set of four original vents as fitted to the S3
£100 delivered
Pic here

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, can you send me a pic of the ipod doc - mine came with a cd changer and want my ipod in!

Also, how difficult is it to fit the folding mirrors?

Deal for both?

Thanks

Matt, can you send me a pic of the ipod doc - mine came with a cd changer and want my ipod in!

Also, how difficult is it to fit the folding mirrors?

Deal for both?

Thanks

Boydie has first chance at the folding mirrors and ipod, hes having a check on fitment

There are two options on the folding mirrors, the first is to wire the OEM way which i think is useless as you have to fold before you get out of the car (will require wiring to the door modules )
The second is to wire them to fold when locking the car which is how Audi should have wired them. This will require a small circuit which I know a chap who is working on it.

also see here http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=65193

PM sent mate.

See above mate
You will retain your existing mirror caps

Are the rear lights the new style?

Sorry old style

interested in headunit and glovebox, can swap the gloxebox for me if required. right here's my question, my a3 currently has the double din audi symphony headunit, will you one plug straight in and everywork work as it should? im also interested in the ipod dock for the glovebox, as thats one option i really wanted when buying my a3.

Yes I can swap the glove box if required, as your symphony is the old one you will require changing the plug on the rear of the unit to a quadlock as used on the concert2+, an adapter is readily available.

Pics of wheels if still available?

Yes they are still available, Away at minute but heres the wheels on my A3 before the they were refurbed. I will update pics once I am back, but as I said they have just been fully refurbed.

CIMG1068.jpg

CIMG1026.jpg

Spin140 said:
Hi Matt,

what tyres you got on the powder coated alloys ?

May be interested in these as a spare set.

Martin

The two new tyres are Falkens if I remember right and the other two are Mitchelin which are I think are 2/3 worn

paddy said:
Hi Matt
Did you sell your S vents ?

Are the Alloy of silver plastic ?

I might be interested

Cheers
Paddy

Yes i still have the vents, £100 inc delivery Cant remember if they are plastic or alloy

I sent you my PM about 1 minute after you posted the thread! :keule:

Sorry mate id spoke with him on msn before the thread was posted. Not sure if hes gona take them has hes only just bought the S3 and pennies are tight. Ill keep you updated. Are you defintely interested in them mate???

ok im interested then if its a simply plug and play adapter to convert from the symphony 6 cd stacker headunit to your concert 2+ headunit, would like the ipod/glovebox setup also as that would be the only reason for me getting the headunit.

Last edited:
Staz - go ahead with the mirrors, I am more interested in the ipod at the minute but matt is checking the details of the glovebox etc... when he gets home from italy!

I've seen the leather trim and alloys and both look mint,a real bargain for someone

Matt, shouldnt your location say "Hey Up In The Hills" :undwech:

Ive lowered a few of the prices guys and girls

A3 full leather interior
Graphite/black vienna leather. The full interior includes:
front seats
rear seats
front door cards with leather inserts
rear side panels with leather inserts
£650 ono now £575
Pics here
Back seats
Front seat

OEM 18inch Sline Alloys - RS6
Original A3 Fitment. Have just been powder coated and fully refurbed - never been on the road. Not a curb mark on them. They were professionally powder coated. Two alloys have brand new tyres on them and the other two are part worn
£550 postage on top at cost, also can meet and deliver if close
now £500

Pics before they were refurbed
Side angle
Side

Concert 2+ headunit
Double din headunit, plays MP3 cds etc
£70 inc next day delivery
Pic here

now £55

Any chance you'd consider selling the wheels individually?

I only need the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.