Facelift Vandalism

Yes, I have one with motion detection that start recording when it detects something moving. The power draw is very very slight at night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Can you tell us which one? Thinking about something like that myself too.

That is truly appalling. So sad that people act this way. Hope you get it sorted asap. Someone spat all over my windscreen in an Asda car park a few months ago but at least they never damaged it physically.

Ha! /hangs head in shame.

Cheers

Reactions: JRomulus
That is properly rubbish, sorry to hear about this.

Even if it wasn't malicious damage and just something falling off a builders lorry etc its still pretty sad that people don't do the decent thing.

Don't let the experience ruin the ownership for you though. Its fixable and its a superb car - once you get it back you can enjoy it again!

Reactions: Wxm
Sickening, disgusting and awful to see the level of people today... Hope you get it sorted soon fella...

I hope the knuckledragger's tiny man sausage shrivels up even further & drops off, so they feel even more inadequate & disappointed with their miserable life as that's all they deserve.!! :rage:

Dirty cretins! Hope you can get it sorted ASAP with as little inconvenience as possible!

Well swansway VW have assessed it and told my ins co that it's £3k to fix , ins co have now referred it to an independent engineers -Sydney Hooper as the labour cost is over £300. They are coming on Wednesday to look at the car :/ then send the report to the ins co.

Reactions: Audi Bairn
Really sorry to hear that, I cant imagine how ****** off and angry you feel sadly these sad little ******* have nothing better to do.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

The worst part is after its all fixed you will never feel like its safe after that, £1000 of tools got stole out my work van a year ago and still to this day anytime i hear anything outside have to go and check the vans not been broke into again.

Hope its not targeted mate and just some scumbags passing by, soul destroying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal, hope the ******** that did it get what they deserve (preferably sooner rather than later).

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I have a BlackVue 650S front and rear cameras in my Golf R. I am getting them moved over to my S3 when it arrives. They are always recording and stay on until the battery gets to a certain level. In practise this means that they turn off after about 20 hours if I don't drive the car. They also have wifi built in and if you park close enough you can view them through an app on your phone. https://www.blackvue.com/dr650s-2ch/

I'd also recommend if your worried about people near your car or van outside an external camera. I'd recommend the Nest Cam Outdoor personally as you can view if from anywhere with wifi and it has person alerts and activity zones. That camera would be on your house. https://nest.com/uk/camera/meet-nest-cam-outdoor/

Reactions: TDI-line and Audi Bairn