ValetPRO Bilberry wheel cleaner on diamond cut alloys. Yay or nay?

TeaMonsta

Reaction score
I've just bought some ValetPRO Bilberry Wheel Cleaner to use as a regular maintenance wash every week or so (diluted 1:10). I didn't realise it's for painted/lacquered wheels only and is alkali. Am I correct in thinking that my 5 V-spoke matt titanium diamond cut alloys (A4 Black Edition) are lacquered and therefore it will be safe to use this particular wheel cleaner on them? The wheels are also ceramic coated.

Having raised this in the A4 forum, too, I might just get away with snow-foaming but wondered what the detailing enthusiasts among you might think....https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/5-v-spoke-matt-titanium-diamond-cut-alloys-lacquered.387503/

Thanks, cuke2u. That was the thread I started that lead me to buy the Bilberry wheel cleaner. But I hadn't realised it was alkali which is what now concerns me so thought I'd run it passed the keen detailers, too, as you'd suggested. I appreciate your help, though...

Reactions: cuke2u
I've been using it on my alloys for months now at a 50:50 mix and they are fine :thumbs up:

Reactions: TeaMonsta