Valet Pro Orange Vs Citrus Power

RichardT

Reaction score
Just looking to buy a citrus pre-wash. Never used one before, but need to get somewhat more organised before the new car comes.
Anyone have any preference. It seems that Citrus Power is twice the price of Valet Pro. Do you dilute both the same amount to use in a pump sprayer?

Any suggestions welcome.

Just looking to buy a citrus pre-wash. Never used one before, but need to get somewhat more organised before the new car comes.
Anyone have any preference. It seems that Citrus Power is twice the price of Valet Pro. Do you dilute both the same amount to use in a pump sprayer?

Any suggestions welcome.

ValetPro Citrus Pre Wash is dilutable and Auto Finesses Citrus Power (which is the one I assume your talking about) is not. The AF Citrus Power works out quite expensive in comparison

http://www.valetpro.co.uk/prepare/citrus-pre-wash.html

Have a look here -
http://www.totalmini.com/forum/56-totaldetailing/4680-valetpro-citrus-pre-wash.html

I've been using the VP CPW for quite a while now & makes my snow foamer redundant. Only use the SF lance to do the conservatory now :)

Reactions: RichardT
Thanks BristleHound
That's rather what I thought from my researches, but found it difficult to believe that VP is £18/ 5L - diluted 1:10 = 36p/litre and the AF is £35/5L, undiluted = £7/litre

I assumed AF must be so much better than VP, but could not find any reviews that backed that up.

Thanks

Thanks BristleHound
That's rather what I thought from my researches, but found it difficult to believe that VP is £18/ 5L - diluted 1:10 = 36p/litre and the AF is £35/5L, undiluted = £7/litre
I assumed AF must be so much better than VP, but could not find any reviews that backed that up.
Thanks

No probs buddy :)
Having used both, I can assure you the VP CPW is better than AF CP. Especially when you dilute the VP with very warm but not hot water just before you use it