VAGCOM support for 2017 Audi Model? does it still work

Fabio

Reaction score
Hi Peeps! I cant find the answer to this anyway so I do apologise if its duplicated

I have an audi a5 2011 model, vcds has never let me down ! how ever I want to switch to a Q5 2017 Model + and wondered if the rosstech/vcds cables worked for this just as they did for the older models.

I have looked at ross tech site and all I see is "compatibility added for 2017 model", but the Chassis type FY for the Q5 doesn't seem to appear anywhere

Does anyone know or can confirm if the newer 2017+ audi's still work with rosstech/vagcom cables etc , allowing you to do the usual stuff like you could on the older models

HEX-V2 - DUAL-K & CAN

Also, you are a retrofitter.... is this things like rear parking cameras etc? what is a rough price for a rear parking camera for audi a5 if you don't mind me asking, something I am tempted to do but they seem to cost £400+ alone for the kit(based in leeds) not sure where you are based

HEX-V2 - DUAL-K & CAN

Also, you are a retrofitter.... is this things like rear parking cameras etc? what is a rough price for a rear parking camera for audi a5 if you don't mind me asking, something I am tempted to do but they seem to cost £400+ alone for the kit(based in leeds) not sure where you are based Dj Alix can help you for retrofitted goods. He has partners that do this

You will need a Hex v2 or Hex Net cable for your vehicle.

Thats perfect! i have that :) Glad to know it still works then just couldn't see anything on ross-tech site to know if they are compatible