1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

vagcom rotherham sheffield?

linford-quattro Oct 1, 2017

1. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

does anyone have vagcom in rotherham/sheffield. dont mind giving you abit of cash as i want a few things doing on a leon cr fr.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro S tronic Sportback MQB Platform

If you want to travel to near Saddleworth I can assist ?

Sandra likes this.
  4. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

erm isnt that near manchester? think its about an hours drive lol. Id prefer closer but if nothing pop ups i suppose i could drive down.

5. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro S tronic Sportback MQB Platform

wouldn’t want to put you out.......

Sandra likes this.
  6. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

lol. its mainly the cornering lights i want turning off. can you do it easy enough

7. T-800

The fog lights as cornering lights you mean ?

If so yes they can be turned off.

8. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

yep thats the one, i dont like the look of having a light out. the digital speed is also set in kmph i heard changing the settings to australian combats this. Then anything handy would be a bonus, such as seat belt alarm etc (dont know much about what can and cant be done)

T-800 likes this.