1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vagcom rotherham sheffield?

linford-quattro Oct 1, 2017

1. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

does anyone have vagcom in rotherham/sheffield. dont mind giving you abit of cash as i want a few things doing on a leon cr fr.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

If you want to travel to near Saddleworth I can assist ?

Sandra likes this.
  4. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

erm isnt that near manchester? think its about an hours drive lol. Id prefer closer but if nothing pop ups i suppose i could drive down.

5. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

wouldn’t want to put you out.......

Sandra likes this.
  6. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

lol. its mainly the cornering lights i want turning off. can you do it easy enough

7. T-800

The fog lights as cornering lights you mean ?

If so yes they can be turned off.

8. linford-quattro

linford-quattro Member

yep thats the one, i dont like the look of having a light out. the digital speed is also set in kmph i heard changing the settings to australian combats this. Then anything handy would be a bonus, such as seat belt alarm etc (dont know much about what can and cant be done)

T-800 likes this.