VagCOM Results - Mazzy test drive

markyp2002

Reaction score
Ok first of all id like to say thanks to mazzy for his help today.

had the car on VAGCom and REVO remap test to find out if it had already been remapped and to see if there is any errors.

i got an N249 error, which mazzy looked up on the net to find it was a DV problem, so ill be getting that changed as soon as i get the chance.

the REVO remap test didnt find any remap done by revo, and it doesnt seem to find if it has been remapped by any other, but after the test drive, mazzy knows it has been remapped, its fast and hell vouch for that lol

so its been remapped, not sure by who or what, but im getting it RR'ed tomorrow to find out what BHP/Torque im getting at the moment.

if you want your car remapped and your in the west midlands, id give maz at MIJ Performance, Walsall first port of call.

There is no magic label that says "this car has been mapped by..."
what are the requested and actual boost figures, what is the peak MAF reading?
This just seems like a chance to discredit an esthablished software company in the hope of promoting another.

im not discrediting anyone, i dont even know who remapped the car before i had it, the car is fast whatever has been done, im not discrediting anyone, merely trying to find out what or what hasnt been done.

im clearly saying that maz done a great job today, not because im trying to boost their sales, but because he did do a great job and answered the questions well that i had to ask!

Corey said:
There is no magic label that says "this car has been mapped by..."
what are the requested and actual boost figures, what is the peak MAF reading?
This just seems like a chance to discredit an esthablished software company in the hope of promoting another.

seems a bit paranoid there fella

Not paranoia, just sick and tired of REVO being blamed for all the worlds ill's.

It is a competitive market and am glad there are many other great options out there for your guys (the loyal paying customer) but I dislike the fact that some tuning housing big themselves up by bringing others down.

I welcome healthy competition.

maybe I missed something but he didnt slate revo? just checked if it was a revo map?

i didnt actually state what map it was, because i dont know, and i was actually there at MIJ to find out if it had been remapped, coz if it hadnt, i was going to have a REVO map.

not sure where i slated it, maybe i missed something

Not paranoia, just sick and tired of REVO being blamed for all the worlds ill's.

Maz does work for MIJ, and MIJ themselves do REVO mapping, it sounds to me that Maz has helped MArky find out that his car is already mapped, so doesn't need a remap from MIJ(REVO), which is a loss of business if anything... but honest! :thumbsup: