VAG Meet Harewood House this Sunday!

sat1983

Reaction score
http://www.vwfestival.co.uk/

Come on guys we need more Audi's!!!!!!! This is a great show even if you're not into shows as it's so relaxed, there's a bird garden(... for the kids!!) and of course Harewood house itself is a nice place.
I'd love to see a few of us arriving in our 8P's!!
Anyone?!

It is a good show. Missed last year's but '05 was very good. Some classic air cooled stuff always turns up too.

I might be going but we're selling the house (actually, moving closer to you sat!) so it depends on if we're still showing people round. A mate of mine is definately going in his A4 and if I can make it we could have a little mini convoy. I'll let you know :)

My ferry over to UK is on sunday :( is there anything going on anywhere the following weekend??

mitch78 said:
I'll be going. It would be good to get a few of us to meet up somewhere and all drive down together. Let me know where and I'll be there.

Well I suppose you can just fall out of bed at five to ten and be there for the start :)

If I can get things sorted then I suppose Woolley Edge Services would be good for me, Sat and Josh. I guess somewhere on York Road or Harrogate Road would be good for you?

Sounds good to me Rich! Hope the weather's fine for Sunday.
We need more A3's and S3's chaps, come on!

I'll go, who wants to meet?

Can you just buy tickets / enter on the day

Right people we need to organise this properly!

For all of us coming from down south ( well south of Leeds anyway!)

Rich1068, Meeting at Wooley edge services sounds good, shall we say 9.15am? Is this too late or early folks you tell me!

For those of you further up north wanting to meet around Leeds, Mitch78’s solution seems spot on so lets meet at J46 of the M1 say between 9.45 and 10?

All times here have been worked out roughly please feel free to correct!

I'm at a stag do all day on Saturday. If I'm in any fit state I might just make it...

It looks as if I can get a weekend pass after all. The only problem I can see might be the weather. I'll more than likely do what I normally do for shows. Look out of the window and make my mind up there and then.

Bit tooooo far for me from coventry, looks good tho wish i could go,

guessin u guys live a little closer to j46 :)

doh!

I might make this if I get my car back from the stealers in time??? I`ll be driving up from Norwich...the car could do with a good run.:icon_thumright:

Any more imfo on where wooley edge services is...sorry I`m from miles away:sorry:

Think ill be up for this too..

Coming from Middlesborough way..

Jonny

Wes G said:
Any more imfo on where wooley edge services is...sorry I`m from miles away:sorry:

M1, close to junction 38. Services on north and southbound.

im going, even going in for the show n shine, tho im not bothering at all if its raining on sunday, i'll have a lie in instead!

Ill defo come if its nice...

Who is coming accross On M62 from Mancs Area....

Dave

I'm out. Weather is foul today and I can't even get the car washed.

as I have never been to one of these before, can someone tell me what the day intales? I might pop along for an hour or two, if its easy to get in and out of :cool:

Tis ***** weather Rich true. Dunno what to do, been waiting for this for a while!

im ready to go just a bit unsure about the weather, it,s light rain where i am in manchester and cars not been washed

Never even saw you Mitch! And I spent all day there! The A3 was stuck in mud needed a push, and its just taken me an hour to jet wash the arches. NEVER AGAIN in this ***** weather!!!!!!!!!

mitch78 said:
Where was everyone?! I waited at McDonalds until 10:15 and nobody turned up. Not one.

Well that's a bit poor. If people have made arrangements they could at least turn up!