Vag com & vag tacho Peterborough PLEASE HELP!

jacks3

Reaction score
I need help I have a Audi S3 that I have had to buy some second hand speedo for as my old one was faulty and beyond economical repair they went to bba reman and they have removed the immobiliser code.

The only problem is Audi cannot seem to programme the second hand clocks as they are not able to get a security code to access.

I am wondering if someone is able to help me on this issue..

Many Thanks

JackS3

TBH I fail to see how audi cant get the code, as I had a new one fitted without issues some time ago, sounds like they're not doing it right as always, even if the old cluster is ********, they have routines & procedures in place to counter this.

TBH I fail to see how audi cant get the code, as I had a new one fitted without issues some time ago, sounds like they're not doing it right as always, even if the old cluster is ********, they have routines & procedures in place to counter this.

could you please help is there any1 local to me that can help me out i am willing to pay i just want my car running again :(

Many Thanks

JackS3

I'm trying to remember a guy around coventry who has vag tacho or the like, I dont have so I cant pull a code.