Vag-Com Software/lead

barkliejm

Reaction score
Gents,

Im wanting to get the Vag-com software and lead so i can connect my laptop to my S4 for tweaks and also my mate with an S3 and also a Golf R will get the use of it..........where is the best place to purchase it? A link would be ace :)

As an official sponsor on the ross-tech site & forum seller for years, I can sell the official cable to you, cheaper price aswell.

Reactions: barkliejm
As an official sponsor on the ross-tech site & forum seller for years, I can sell the official cable to you, cheaper price aswell.

Thanks for the reply to both of you!
Can you give me a quote? does it come with the pc software?

My cable from advanced in car came with the vcds software On disc, pretty handy if your laptops not ready for the Internet (like mine wasn't). And you even get some free mints to help you concentrate whilst installing it lol.

Reactions: barkliejm
The software & manual are best downloaded from the net direct to maintain the most uptodate versions, of which links are provided upon purchase.

Scott means you buy the cable from an official seller like myself & the software etc is from RT direct, I'll PM you now :)

Reactions: barkliejm and ScottD3
My cable from advanced in car came with the vcds software On disc, pretty handy if your laptops not ready for the Internet (like mine wasn't). And you even get some free mints to help you concentrate whilst installing it lol.

The software gets updated from time to time.
Might be worth while getting a cheap memory stick and copying any new installer versions on it and using that to put it on the non Internet laptop

Yeah that's how I install to the laptop, I only bought the cable last week so it's currently the most up to date software that come with it.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
There was an update when I used mine last week, I only had used it the month before

Lol and me please! Thanks.
Also can u do a forced Regen of the dpf with the Rosstech kit?

Pm's sent to you both :)

Yes you can do regens with vcds :)