VAG COM Changes

A3_SSS

Reaction score
Hi All,
I eagerly awating the collection of my black edition at the end of this month - waits been a killer :(

Anyhow, I have seen a couple of thread recently regarding VAG Com and things you can change.

Being new to Audi, was wondering if anyone could recommend any usefull features I could get the dealership to set for me prior to collection.
E.g. One click on the fob opens all doors? - not sure if this is standard.

Alteratively is there a source (manual) that will details what the current settings are and what can be changed.

Cheers in advance :icon_thumright:

Most of the 8P changes I know about are the ones I put in Davetdi's thread.

One other thing is auto-window closure. When you press lock you hold it down then when the windows start to close you can release the button and they'll still close all the way.

One click open is not enabled from the factory mate.

The 2 links I posted in that same thread are the best sources of information on changes with VCDS. BUT they're not really necessary as if you have VCDS in front of you you can see what settings can be changed.

Most of the 8P changes I know about are the ones I put in Davetdi's thread.

Staz, can you give us a link to the thread you mentioned. I've done a search but found nothing so far.

Thanks

Yep thats the one I spotted. Was just wondering if there was sticky or some doc detailing this stuff. Cheers for the info so far.

Nah as I mentioned in that thread there WAS a really good thread where load of people posted their finds but the poster left the forum and deleted it when he went.

I have been meaning to create a new thread from scratch using all the things I know and then hopefully the same will happen in that and I can link it in the FAQs thread. Not got around to it yet though.